Golden Dawn Enochian Skrying Tarot

archer1

I know that this is not the right place for this question but I also know there may be people who frequent this forum who may know something about this deck... any help would be great ..... I did post this in the Decks section and figured I might get a quicker response here...

Thanks..

ZenMusic

what's your question?

archer1

oops! I am looking for any insight to the cards are they used as a standard deck ..etc;

hannahma

enochian skrying deck

Just wondering if Archer ever got a conversation going about this deck. It looks rather complex to work with .... and a great deal of gobbledegook in the accompanying booklet, in a made up language.

wytchwood

I had it, it looked great 'on paper' but I hated it. The card quality is cheap in the extreme, and there are many extra cards, a slippery, tall pile of thin cards which will not stand up and keep spreading themselves everywhere, and there's no tuck box, bag or any sensible means to store the cards... It's weird having double sided cards, and the images are disappointing. If you're really into the Enochian thing, it might be worth a look, but I personally think that the poor quality would put most people off it.

Zoe xx

archer1

I eventually got rid of the deck. I found it very confusing to work with. The book that comes with the deck is also a chore to deal with......

hannahma

deck you love to hate

hmmm..... is there a thread for warning people off crummy decks?