Taking charge of your life

Herzog

It's helped me analyze certain relationships and my motives. It has helped me see patterns in my behavior and the behavior of others. It has helped me creatively, freeing up writers block and has given me a clearer view and better relationship with my job as a professional entertainer.

SakuraFae

SunChariot said:
I'd be really interested to hear about how you all think Tarot helps you take charge of your life in ways that you couldn't do as easily without the cards.

Eg like knowing the future, being able to understand yourself and your inner thuoghts better or whatever else comes to mind for you.:heart:

Babs

I usually use my cards to meditate or for guidance instead of asking for solid "what my future holds" type questions. An example would be; knowing I have a tough meeting or work day ahead and asking what traits to bring to the forefront and which one's to keep in check and not let rear their ugly head.

Definitely acts as a reminder and helps me.... like a non judgmental, very intuitive life coach! I don't get that specific guidance from friends due to their perspectives or them not understanding the whole story (even sometimes we don't know our whole story).

Great question!

JSNYC

dma88 said:
... and for me, so far it's been about cleansing- getting out of my head. you can't do a reading for someone else if you're stuck in your own situation. or even for yourself, for that matter. having the cards around, and wanting to use them, gives me good incentive to clear my mind and stop thinking about crap that doesn't serve me anyway.
I can certainly relate to this quote... my mind is a mess! The Emperor previously did some redecorating and now all the colors clash! :laugh:

Starlight23

The cards have given me self confidence among other things. I've always believed that everybody has at least one thing they're good at, this for me is my thing. When I'm at a crossroads part of my life, I like knowing they're there if I need them to offer advice,guidance or reassurance. They have helped me learn more about myself as well as teach me about open mindedness. I do wish i would have started this earlier (I know I'm not that old, 24) but I do think that everything happens for a reason and that this is when I was supposed to learn it.

SunChariot

Starlight23 said:
The cards have given me self confidence among other things. I've always believed that everybody has at least one thing they're good at, this for me is my thing. When I'm at a crossroads part of my life, I like knowing they're there if I need them to offer advice,guidance or reassurance. They have helped me learn more about myself as well as teach me about open mindedness. I do wish i would have started this earlier (I know I'm not that old, 24) but I do think that everything happens for a reason and that this is when I was supposed to learn it.

Everything you wrote is exactly what
I feel too. But I only found Tarot 6 years ago and I'm 54 now, do 24 is nothing! LOL

Babs