Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 
Source Heiress

Thumbs up MG's Honest Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
Ah, the pressure! I hope it lives up to your expectations MG... How about we make a deal - you give your honest opinion here as soon as it turns up and you can tell us if it did. I'll have my fingers crossed Thank You K
Hi Kat and everyone!

i just now opened the package, and...and...you know i was really, really hoping it would be wonderful, because i promised Kat i would give my honest opinion, but...um...oh i am so bad It isn't wonderful at all! "Wonderful" is too weak of a word!!!!! It is Fantabulistic!!!! There...
i am still speechless, really. i have all my goodies sitting here by my side. i have been through a lot this past week, and getting this gorgeous package today has really, really lifted my Spirits. This is a going to be such a wonderful deck to get to know...the faces are soooo expressive...i adore my surprise gift, and all the extra goodies! My Bag is perfect--so beautiful! The card stock is wonderful and i can tell it will shuffle like a dream. Oh, and mine is #149 of 500.

Thank-you so much to: Kat, Kat's Mum, Leisa, the "Unknown Benefactor", and everyone who contributed to this wonderful artistic project. Kat, you can uncross you fingers, now!

Love and Blessings,
MGxxx
Top   #201
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

Madame Squee 
Hope will never be silent. ~Harvey Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber
I know for sure I accidentally ordered two decks because one notification refers to 154/500 and the other refers to 195/500. Oh, well - I'd rather have two than none at all!!!
Well, I also received an email for deck # 195/500. So, I guess we're going to have to wait and see how this shakes out...
Top   #202
Citizen

Quester 
Citizen

My deck 164/500 arrived today and I agree with Moongypsy...fantastic...wonderful...fabulous...ARE too weak to give this deck the description she deserves! It is so expressive and started talking as soon as I took her out of the georgeous bag that Kat's mum made for her. A regular chatter-box!!! The feel of the cards is actually like greeting an old friend...no stiffness here at all!! Leisa and Kat I can't begin to say how much this is appreciated...It is quality all the way!!!!
Top   #203
Citizen

Kimber 
Citizen

It's here! It's here! Um, at least the first one of the two is (#154/500). Whoever gets #155 might have an issue, though - the signed/numbered card for #155 was also in with my signed and numbered #154. If you PM me with your mailing address, I'll send it right off to you!

And whoever ordered #195, don't panic. My fat fingers tperd "195" by mistake!!
Top   #204
Citizen

Kimber 
Citizen

Question

[And whoever ordered #195, don't panic. My fat fingers tperd "195" by mistake!![/QUOTE]

Said fat fingers at work again! How in the world did "typed" turn into "tperd"?
Top   #205
Citizen

Asher 
Citizen

Talking Me too! Me too!

Mailed on Saturday, arrived today! Just amazing...

As others have said, the bag is just wonderful, a perfect match for the deck. The goodies are fun and useful, and the deck...how fitting this deck arrive as I am finishing up reading _The Boleyn Inheritance_ (finished _The Other Boleyn Girl_ 2 days ago), and am seeing many of the characters inhabiting the deck. My deck is # 213, which reduces to 6, the number of the Lovers card...very appropriate, given my current reading interests, I think!

Congratulations to Kat and Leisa for a fantastic limited edition package! Brava!

Asher
Top   #206
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

This is torture. I have to admit that I was so proud of my restraint. I just told myself that I would wait for the MM version. Ha! So much for restraint. At some point very soon, I have to order one of the limited edition. I am only human.
Top   #207
Citizen

morticia monroe 
Citizen

Mine just arrived and I love it...

Kat, I love your choice for the Queen of Swords! And please tell your Mama the bag is lovely.
Top   #208
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

This is a good omen...Morticia happens to turn up every time I order a deck lately. Last time, when I ordered the Crone, there you were. I love that deck. Just now I ordered the Touchstone, and here you are!

Now my day is better. Having succumbed, I can now just relax and wait for the deck! I love the Golden, I can't wait to see this one.

Congratulations to Kat on the successful launch of her new baby!!!
Top   #209
Citizen

nicky 
Citizen

Got it just now and love love love it ...can't wait to show it to my tarot group Sunday
Top   #210

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.