What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

Padma

Still waiting for: Holitzka I Ching; Fantastic Menagerie; Tony Meeuwissen Key to the Kingdom (first ed, woohoo!). Also Fairy Tale, MRP, but that hasn't gone to post office yet. I'm just antsy...

Maan

Not the postman i'm waiting for this time just my brother. Who informed me he had a surprise for me after i asked him to look around for the wild uknown tarot while he was visiting friends in new york. I think i can guess what it is.
Seeing him this friday...the suspence is killing me;-)

Serenia

Gentle Wisdom of the Faerie Realms and the Magical Spell Cards arrived on Tuesday - both are beautiful decks, but I haven't had much time to work with them yet. (@ Celtictarot: I'll get back to you as soon as I have worked with the faerie deck for a bit.)

Aaaand today my Tarot of Transformation arrived! I didn't expect it until next week or the week after! :) The cards are simply awesome! :love:

Celtictarot

Thanks Serenia :D

Nothing came for me today :(

frac_ture

Just ordered the Dante Tarot -- my first deck purchase in months! I'm guessing it may not be the easiest deck in the world to read with, but I really like Andrea Serio's artwork...

Celtictarot

Ordered Wisdom from the House of Night and my Blue Angel Oracle arrived today. Looks so perfect! Love this publisher to bits!

Alta

Elora Tarot. I don't like all of the cards but just fell in love with the Ace of Cups and The Magician. Plus, I have met a couple of the artists.

Paign

When it comes out, the new Lenormand and I have a Haindl on the way. :D

Spencer

Chronata's Haunted Lenormand arrived yesterday :party:
Still waiting on the two fortune telling decks I mentioned in the previous thread to arrive.

Leonora

Just ordered the Vanessa Tarot today. I couldn't resist the 8 of wands! (Gotta love the Bewitched reference.) The tin didn't hurt either.