Relational horary mutual reception and aspect by sign

Ronia

You may want to note from my initial post that, in difference from other horaries I've posted, I never intended this to be a source of arguing or a request for revision. It was posted as a learning exercise and a testing experiment. I see no point of continuing to argue as I stand by my words, I do consider the horary beneficial, I do consider the aspect by sign and added reception (whenever it was added by ancient astrologers) and want to see if anything will come up out of it in real life. It is a learning forum, after all. :) If we never experiment, we'll never find out anything.

Minderwiz

You may want to note from my initial post that, in difference from other horaries I've posted, I never intended this to be a source of arguing or a request for revision. It was posted as a learning exercise and a testing experiment. I see no point of continuing to argue as I stand by my words, I do consider the horary beneficial, I do consider the aspect by sign and added reception (whenever it was added by ancient astrologers) and want to see if anything will come up out of it in real life. It is a learning forum, after all. :) If we never experiment, we'll never find out anything.

I accept that you are trying to conduct a learning exercise, an experiment to see if a specific result follows from particular conditions. But in order to learn you need to have considered your experimental design. Let's suppose that she meets a guy in the next week. They like each other a lot. Now is this because your basic hypothesis is correct and there is an aspect with reception. Or has it happened for some other Astrological reasoning. for example the aspect between Venus and Saturn, or indeed for something that has been missed.

At some point you need to be prepared to examine the experimental design and ask if it was a valid experiment to start with. When you are ready to do that, I'm quite happy to explore the situation with you but at the moment, I accept that you don't want to do that.

Ronia

But let's see first if anything will happen. If nothing happens by the deadline I've set as per the chart, it will be obvious it didn't work. Right now, I'm more focused on my own charts and specifically on job ones. This one is a fun exercise which will be interesting to decipher should it produce a relationship. The question was not about flirt, meeting, dating, etc. She specifically asked about a "serious relationship or co-habitation". This is very precise and she is clear what she wants. It won't be difficult to know if she is indeed seriously involved by the late summer.