scorpios and aries

finaflight

I personally thought that Leo and Scorpio were the most intense - althought they will burn each other out I think. "who the boss and all that"

I`m a Scorpio and had a love hate relationship with two Aries (mostly the latter of the 2):D

I dont realy think Scorpios do well with fire signs - my experience has been good with water signs personaaly.

my thoughts
Cosmoline

.traveller.

I'm an Aries and some of my best friends have been Scorpios, on the other hand, Scorpios have been the second worst in terms of love relationships, with Leos being the worst. My rising is Sag but I don't really mesh with Geminis (cusp of 7th house), so I don't really fit the rule I guess.
I just love those Taurians and Cancerians and fortunately, they tend to love me back. :)

finaflight

I just love those Taurians and Cancerians and fortunately, they tend to love me back.

I love them Taurians and Cancerians too - I neglected to mention when I talked about Aries and Scorpio - I meant in a relationship setting. I get along with Sag women really well on a creative level. - but not Aries women - not sure why - 3 of my 6 sisters are Aries - so is my mother - I hear that fire tirns water to steam - yes, they get me steaming all right:D

cosmoline