SEVEN OF SWORDS. Oops!!

WhyWuh

I asked what his feelings for me will be and got seven of swords, two of cups and three of pentacles.
Second row was like six of wands, three of swords and eight of cups

I wonder if he will feel like I'm cheating on him (seven of swords) while he is trying to build relationships with me and is genuinely attracted to me (two of cups and three of pentacles)
So he will choose to be the 'winner' in this situation (six of wands) and being broken hearted (three of swords) leave with his head held high (eight of cups)

Thoughts?

euripides

Need a little more on your spread and card positions. It's possible to read those cards in a myriad of ways. The six wands could suggest that he thinks you're arrogant/superior, and the three could indicate lack of trust.

TBH I feel like you keep asking the cards (I recall three of swords before on this topic...) ... but you should be asking him. Ask the cards how to talk to him. I tend to think of the cards as being a window from your own world - I don't really think they allow us inside other people's heads.

WhyWuh

Need a little more on your spread and card positions. It's possible to read those cards in a myriad of ways. The six wands could suggest that he thinks you're arrogant/superior, and the three could indicate lack of trust.

TBH I feel like you keep asking the cards (I recall three of swords before on this topic...) ... but you should be asking him. Ask the cards how to talk to him. I tend to think of the cards as being a window from your own world - I don't really think they allow us inside other people's heads.
My cards were upper row and lower row. Like two rows on three cards 2x3. The upper row like about feelings in a moment and lower row (seven of swords. two cups. three of pents) as deeper feelings that don't go away so easily. (Like for example you're angry with your child but you still love him so anger would be upper row and love would be lower row)

foolMoon

7 of Sword is Moon in Aquarius, so it signifies conflict between emotion vs. thought.

There is definitely feeling of attraction, but thoughts are saying, however what if, or is this right? kind of thing.

This yields situation of dishonesty, sham harmony, inconsistency, intrigues and hypocrisy. (Key words for the Crowley Tarot by Hajo Banzhaf & Brigitte Theler).