Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Three cards- three words each game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
.traveller.  .traveller. is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 8,101
.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Q: Advice for me right now?
4 of Pentacles/The Star/Judgement

What you're withholding, letting it flow, brings second chances.

~
What was the dream telling me?
Top   #51
Pixna  Pixna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Jan 2014
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,700
Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post

~
What was the dream telling me?
9 of Earth / 6 of Earth / Ace of Fire

Riches are yours / Health is yours / Ignite your passions

-----

QU: What do the next three months have in store for me?
Top   #52
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
9 of Earth / 6 of Earth / Ace of Fire

Riches are yours / Health is yours / Ignite your passions

-----

QU: What do the next three months have in store for me?
King of swords/ queen of pentacles/ 8 of pents

A rational man coming/ be very grounded about it / try to buil a relationship with him

Q: Amanda A feelings for me
Top   #53
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
King of swords/ queen of pentacles/ 8 of pents

A rational man coming/ be very grounded about it / try to buil a relationship with him

Q: Amanda A feelings for me
King of Pents/judgement/page of wands

Mature, successful provider, cautious from experience yet free spirited.

Q: My romantic life in the next 6 months?
Top   #54
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
King of Pents/judgement/page of wands

Mature, successful provider, cautious from experience yet free spirited.

Q: My romantic life in the next 6 months?
Eight of swords - Justice - Emperor

Adjusting mental outlook and side-stepping limitations results in success.

QU: Something coming up that I do not expect ?
Top   #55
TerribleTarot  TerribleTarot is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 17 May 2016
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8
TerribleTarot 
Hi!


I'm a late arrival to this game, but I gotta say this is a great idea!
Top   #56
mrs ahab's Avatar
mrs ahab  mrs ahab is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 May 2016
Location: uk
Posts: 115
mrs ahab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: Something coming up that I do not expect ?
6 wands/ 8 pentacles / ace cups

expect good news, through hard work abundant love comes


how will my summer project go?
Top   #57
Tychis  Tychis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
Tychis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs ahab View Post
6 wands/ 8 pentacles / ace cups

expect good news, through hard work abundant love comes


how will my summer project go?
The Burden / Existence / Experiencing
depressed exhausted hopeful, renewal peace acceptance, acceptance peace being

Sorry, it came out like that!

How will my work with the business "CLO" go?
Top   #58
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychis View Post
The Burden / Existence / Experiencing
depressed exhausted hopeful, renewal peace acceptance, acceptance peace being

Sorry, it came out like that!

How will my work with the business "CLO" go?
Eight of Cups - Ace of Cups - Five of Wands (Rider Waite Deck)
You'll end up doing a lot of searching and you'll find yourself pursuing a goal that you are passionate about but will feel challenged and perhaps being opposed by others...try not to be torn by that ...

Will I end up meeting FL?
Top   #59
*StarDust*  *StarDust* is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 13 May 2016
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 6
*StarDust* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Eight of Cups - Ace of Cups - Five of Wands (Rider Waite Deck)


Will I end up meeting FL?
Nine of Cups/Ace of Wands/Eight of Swords

Fulfillment of wishes, New fresh beginnings, Holding yourself back

~

How will my next interview go?
Top   #60




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.