Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Moon
He's not sure you want one, but if you do he's inclined.

Will I be able to sell it within this month?
6 of coins
YES for sure...see money changing hands


Q> What does he wish for to happen between us now
Top   #1031
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
6 of coins
YES for sure...see money changing hands


Q> What does he wish for to happen between us now
Ace of pentacles
He may be hoping for more certainty.

What does my higher self want me to know as I choose this new path?
Top   #1032
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of pentacles
He may be hoping for more certainty.

What does my higher self want me to know as I choose this new path?
Emperor
Be confident, in control and have a plan and a back up plan...the Emperor leaves nothing to chance strategise and move ahead

Q> What kind of "certainty" does he want at this stage
Top   #1033
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Yeah new path is exactly about being in complete control. Btw, thank you for all the exchanges
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Emperor
Be confident, in control and have a plan and a back up plan...the Emperor leaves nothing to chance strategise and move ahead

Q> What kind of "certainty" does he want at this stage
Queen of pentacles
He wants assurance that you will be there for him.

What will happen next re KA? (I hope nothing)
Top   #1034
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Emperor
Be confident, in control and have a plan and a back up plan...the Emperor leaves nothing to chance strategise and move ahead

Q> What kind of "certainty" does he want at this stage
3 of wands

He'd like to be certain that his expectations will be met and that he won't be kept waiting.

Was J waiting to see me the other day?
Top   #1035
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Yeah new path is exactly about being in complete control. Btw, thank you for all the exchanges

Queen of pentacles
He wants assurance that you will be there for him.

What will happen next re KA? (I hope nothing)
Ace of coins rx

There will either be loss, a missed opportunity, or nothing at all.

Q is above.
Top   #1036
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
3 of wands

He'd like to be certain that his expectations will be met and that he won't be kept waiting.

Was J waiting to see me the other day?
King of swords
Yes they wanted to talk.

What's next for me in love?
Top   #1037
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
King of swords
Yes they wanted to talk.

What's next for me in love?
World rx

The cards shows that things may not be completely over with a recent lover so maybe an outing or something simple with someone you already now to finally end things.

What does J want with me?
Top   #1038
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
World rx

The cards shows that things may not be completely over with a recent lover so maybe an outing or something simple with someone you already now to finally end things.

What does J want with me?
Three of cups
J wants to spend time with you, have a really happy and fun connection.

Will there be any repercussions if I refuse to go out with said recent lover(s) to end things?
Top   #1039
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of cups
J wants to spend time with you, have a really happy and fun connection.

Will there be any repercussions if I refuse to go out with said recent lover(s) to end things?
7 of cups

Yes, that is possible.

If I apply for the position at M will I get the job?
Top   #1040




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.