CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

le_charior

So how can I get this deck in the US?
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

After seeing the pictures and the YouTube videos, I would have to say that the CBD the best version of the Conver TdM I've seen. It would be good if it were soon available world wide.

I think it might be best to email Yoav. He is or was at the Tarot conference in France, as far as I know, is that over already? I'm sure he'll fix his site once he is back, but if you are interested to buy it it should work by email, too.

It is a really great deck, I enjoy mine a lot!

emmsma

I think it might be best to email Yoav. He is or was at the Tarot conference in France, as far as I know, is that over already? I'm sure he'll fix his site once he is back, but if you are interested to buy it it should work by email, too.

It is a really great deck, I enjoy mine a lot!

I did write Yoav. He said he was getting home on the 4th. He should be setting up to accept paypal at his site any time now.

gregory

He does now accept paypal, but AFAIK he isn't back yet. (If he is, he has failed to bill me.... :D)

emmsma

This is what he wrote me, on 10/3:
hi

i am now abroad, i will put on a page to order the cards next week. it will be around 32 dollars + shipping

thanks for your patience!

regards, yoav

And then:
hi,
i will be away until oct. 4, so maybe there will be some delay in
answering your mail

best wishes and shana tova, yoav

Hope this helps.

Yoav Ben-Dov

paypal order arranged

hi there

sorry for the delay - i came back from france with a flu, and right into the jewish holidays..

anyway i now arraged the paypal billing for the CBD cards from outside israel. the price is 22 euros (about 30 us $) per pack, plus 4 euros per order for packaging and shipping by registered air mail.

to order the CBD cards please go here
http://www.bendov.info/tarot/buy.html

bye, yoav

emmsma

I'm very excited for this. Payment sent!

starlightexp

Just had to order it.... It looks so inviting

Le Fanu

Ordered!

(and by the way, regarding the earlier posts r.e the red box Convers and the LoS Ancient Tarot of Marseilles, it looks like the Fabbri edition - red box with Empress - has white borders. Didn't know that.)

But I am very excited by this edition. I have to confess I hadn't even been following the creation of this deck. I discovered and bought it all within about 2 minutes.

Can't wait to see it up close. And to sprawl on bed with all my Conver editions out for comparison. Oh luxury!

Sulis

Just ordered this, it looks lovely :).

gregory

It is, and Alta thinks so too :D