What Kind of Action Does the Page of Cups Take?

Desert Girl

I pulled the King of Cups as someone's feelings for me and Page of Cups for how they will act on their feelings for me. The King of Cups seems like pretty strong, mature feelings (which doesn't surprise me given the situation), but I'm divided on the page. When I look at the page, it appears that something is being offered, perhaps a message of love? I imagine this could be subtle and trying to "feel" the other person out.

In matters of love, how do you see the this page taking action? Is it a bold action, just thinking, shy action? Does it generally carry a message, as it is a page?

Sharla

The king of cups as feelings goes very deep, but they won't come straight out and tell you how they feel straight away. With This king you can usually tell by the eye contact as if they are into you, they will give you a sort of stare into your eyes, which is sort of hypnotic at times.

If this king is into you, he will show you by wanting to be around you and do things for you....its not so much verbally with this king.

Going on action from the page cups, this just clarify's the kings nature as holding back, this page is not ready to tell you his feelings yet or if he even likes you....like he said he's not verbal you just need to go by how he is.

Pointers to if he likes you/wants you: The stare, one that looks deeply into your eyes. Being touchy and feely around you, he likes to touch, just gentle touches. Taking you out. Txting you when he can but just txting about anything......

The king cups is a very deep emotional guy, but he does have a good guard of these emotions. He will eventually let them out, but only when he feels ready to and not before....don't force him to say or do anything as it will backfire on you.

But watch out as when he does admit feelings.....well then thats a different story.

Desert Girl

This makes a lot of sense. I forgot about that aspect of the King of Cups. This is definitely a person who doesn't like to appear vulnerable, but I know they feel strongly about me. He is a past lover who kind of popped up again briefly but now is being standoffish again. I was really hoping the page might be a love message, but it looks like I may have to wait.

feminine_mystique

The page of cups reminds me so much of Alfalfa from the little rascals. He loves to love and will do anything in the name of love. He may fall in love easily too but he's young and he's experiencing new love everytime and loving the experience. He may seem a bit naive but rest assured he does things for the love of it.

headincloud

Could be an invitation, tender feelings in play either way with the page.

IndigoWaves

Cups don't necessarily "do" anything, and the King usually has solid control of emotion; these feelings could also be more fatherly than passionate... So, the contrastingly youthful and dreamy Page might represent you, instead: focused on events which may be as unlikely to occur as a talking fish.

Desert Girl

Update: little love message sent

The person has taken an action and it turned out to be probably most in line with my original interpretation of the card as an action - a little love message was sent, but no invitation per se. Basically he told me I'm a beautiful and intelligent woman and when he met me he didn't think he had a chance with me, I took his breath away and he had thought I was out of his league...

Desert Girl

Could be an invitation, tender feelings in play either way with the page.

No invitation yet, but I think from the last communication I received there are definitely tender emotions at play. :)

Ace

is your reading with the RWS? I am afraid seeing the image in my mind's eye is setting my hackles up. The page in RWS looks at the fish in the cup with a bemused look. He is interested, yes, but he is NOT acting--not really. So move cautiously forward here.

In general, I see Pages as sending messages, a BOLD message would come from the Knight of Cups. (Knights BRING messages)

King of cups--I see kings as persons in positions of authority, like a counselor or teacher. Maybe he sees you as innocent or very young?

barb

Desert Girl

is your reading with the RWS? I am afraid seeing the image in my mind's eye is setting my hackles up. The page in RWS looks at the fish in the cup with a bemused look. He is interested, yes, but he is NOT acting--not really. So move cautiously forward here.

In general, I see Pages as sending messages, a BOLD message would come from the Knight of Cups. (Knights BRING messages)

King of cups--I see kings as persons in positions of authority, like a counselor or teacher. Maybe he sees you as innocent or very young?

barb

It is very likely that he sees me as both innocent and young. I'm 10 years his junior and generally most people see me as a bit "innocent" for my age. ;)

Your assessment on the page is pretty spot on about what's happened so far on the message front too - there have been little "hints" thrown in and loving messages, but no bold action taken.