Justice as why he keeps protecting me?

CCTheGreat

I have dreams over and over about someone protecting me and I drew "Balance" (Justice) as what these dreams mean.

Could it be that these dreams are all an expression of my internal feelings of vulnerability? That I see him as a balancing force in life? My deck has this card depicting an angel with all four suits (in singular form) in front of him. So I see it as a combination of all elements?

Argh, I'm so stuck here!

Barleywine

Does your dream involve a person known or unknown to you? It could be someone who has a karmic or past-life obligation to you and is trying to "balance the books." Maybe you're being protected from something you aren't even consciously aware is a threat, which is why it's coming through in your dreams.

decan

Well, I don't see the Justice card as a benevolent card, it is cold, detached, it's not really about to take care of someone else or to protect.

Of course if you are on the right side of the law, there will be a protection, or if you have a good attorney!

Adriana

Could be a past life connection between you where that person protected you in the past?
They could also want to protect you because they somehow see something unfair or injust in your life. It all depends on your relation as well. Sometimes dreams about tother people is not about them at all, just ourselves..

Flames

Is this an unsettling time for you? You mention you're feeling vulnerable. These feelings could give rise to the kinds of dreams you've been having. Maybe, you're looking for something outside of yourself, something bigger than yourself, a higher power (whatever you want to call it), to help ease these feelings. So, it shows up as someone 'protecting' you in dreams...and with Justice, maybe it means, balance will be restored or that what you're feeling will ease up in time or that whatever is going on for you, you need to trust that someone is looking out for you, that you can ask for guidance when you need it. He could very well be a 'balancing force in your life', as you put it. How do you feel when you have these dreams? Do YOU feel protected? Look to your feelings and you may see something about Justice you hadn't considered before. Maybe the Angel in the Justice card reflects the person who's protecting you in the dream. And this seems to be what you're needing in your life at this time.

CCTheGreat

Does your dream involve a person known or unknown to you? It could be someone who has a karmic or past-life obligation to you and is trying to "balance the books." Maybe you're being protected from something you aren't even consciously aware is a threat, which is why it's coming through in your dreams.

The person is my albeit complicated - boyfriend. We're currently long distance but plan to see each other soon. Apart from this aspect we have a really good shot at something long lasting.

As for the nature of the threat. It changes. Sometimes it's people, a few nights ago it was my father and last night it was another male.

Ace

Maybe you are justifying yourself for why you are keeping that BF? Not justify=justice, but in your head, you are seeing why he is worth keeping: he balances you, protects you and bolsters your ego. Not a bad reason to keep him around.

Maybe in your dream you are "telling" others this fact.

barb

rwcarter

Moderator Note

CCTheGreat,

You need to leave feedback for everyone who has posted trying to help you.

CCTheGreat

Could be a past life connection between you where that person protected you in the past?
They could also want to protect you because they somehow see something unfair or injust in your life. It all depends on your relation as well. Sometimes dreams about tother people is not about them at all, just ourselves..

We're romantically involved. If it helps, there is a lot of Saturn connections between our charts. He's the Saturn btw. As for it being a reflection of myself. I can see that. I'm a very independent and somewhat guarded when it comes to relationships (I don't think I've ever really given all of myself to someone) and I'm a lot more open and frank with him.

I've read/heard that people who dream of each other (usually about the same things) are often linked through past lives and karma. Is this true? Before he told me he loved me, he dreamt we went to a party together and someone did a reading for him. As a skeptic he was more freaked out by it than anything else when he woke up and went looking for the oracle card online. It said that the person he was thinking of loved him and the relationship he was worried about was being guided etc. Three days later he told me he loved me.

CCTheGreat

CCTheGreat,

You need to leave feedback for everyone who has posted trying to help you.

Getting round to it. I got distracted by this cyclone in my neck of the woods.