"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) I decided I needed to 'tweak' Campa in the King of Coins card...after looking at it again this morning!

I think it looks about as good as I can get it, unless anyone sees anything else that I need
to change and am able to still change.

:heart: Lyn

:heart: @everyone
I am thinking about that AT Pet deck I am going to make...I am thinking that it will be an oracle deck
and I will call it: "ATer's Silly Pet Oracle" (all types of AT member's pets, not just cats and dogs)

... then I can have whatever number of cards I want, and I will be able to make a card that
actually FITS each pet and then apply my psychic oracle advice oracle to each card.

I can already envision the deck in my mind! I see it! YES! ...A good one too, I think it will be!

Geese...so many ideas but so little time!!! I have to do that deck right after finishing this 'Aye Chihuahua Tarot'
I am getting really excited about the idea...but need to finish this deck first...so no playing around by me! :bugeyed:
...good thing I am single...LOL otherwise it would be too hard to do all this stuff quickly or at all! :eek:

And now...here is the New finished (I hope) Campa as the King of Coins...
You can compare the tweaked version to the one I just posted about 6 hrs ago...I only slept about 5 hrs :bugeyed: LOL

Attachments

• COINS.KING.CAMPA..finished.jpg
    COINS.KING.CAMPA..finished.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 94

tarotlyn

:heart::) I had 'tweaked' Campa's King of Coins card and I thought I posted it, but I must
have closed the browser without hitting the submit button! YIKES!!! :bugeyed:

So here is Campa, once again, tweaked a little more, in the Kings of Coins card...

Sinduction, I think you will see the difference and this last version should be brighter and better.

Attachments

• COINS.KING.CAMPA..finished.jpg
    COINS.KING.CAMPA..finished.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 86

Sinduction

OMG! That is adorable! :D

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thank you, Sinduction, I am so happy that you like your cutie pie 'Campa.'
He IS adorable!:heart:
:heart:HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Well, since I am using wireless mediacom, I guess the sun spot flare ups affected my
service for part of the day...seems to be okay at the moment...

Hope you all are doing ok with your own internet service! :bugeyed:

Today I played around with the King and Queen of Coins...and I found that the King didn't
quite match the Queen as far as background, color hue, depth, etc. When next to each other
I saw that her dress was much whiter than the King's, so I whitened him up a little...LOL

So...I tweaked and tweaked and I actually used some of the Queen's backdrop for the King...
and I think it works a little better now. I can't get the Queen's (Pixel's) head any bigger or it
will not look right for her body. I did enlarge her overall though.

So I will post them both here, and I am now thinking that, tomorrow, I probably should just
'shrink' Campa's (King's) head down a little so they will match even more so. I think the problem
is that the King's image is taken closer up than Queen, so he appears larger...but a revamp
of his head should do the trick...tomorrow...as I said...

This could be a long haul, because, being in a '4' year, is starting to have an affect, such as
I am even more 'perfectionistic' than last year :bugeyed:...if that is even possible! YIKES!!! LOL :laugh:

Anyway...another late night...2:40 am...so I am off towards the bed...
See you all tomorrow :heart:

Here are the results of today:
Lyn :heart:

Attachments

• COINS.QUEEN.PIXEL.final.jpg
    COINS.QUEEN.PIXEL.final.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 80
  • COINS.KING.CAMPA.final.jpg
    COINS.KING.CAMPA.final.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 75

Debra

His head is a bit big--but isn't that a problem for Kings in general? :laugh:

tarotlyn

:laugh: LOL, Debra...funny! Ha Ha

Now I get to 'cut off' his head and rework it...LOL

That is the easiest way without disturbing any other under layers.
...the fastest way as well. So now a King with his head cut off! LOL

:heart::Lyn

greatdane

Just wanted to say

I think this is brilliant, Tarotlyn :). Wonderful job so far, I'm sure it'll be a great edition to collections!

Blessings,
GreatDane

tarotlyn

:heart::) Awe...there you are! greatdanee...I knew you would be here :):thumbsup:

I am so happy you like the deck so far. It is going very slowly, but surely...

I have to admit I was very reluctant to do this deck in this type of theme or setting because
of the thought of some members possibly getting upset because I am using such beautiful backgrounds and
putting cute little Chihuahua faces on them :bugeyed: But everyone commenting, so far, seems to like this deck.

The plan is to keep going....until it is finished, with no time constraint this time.

Actually it was :heart: Chronata that privately encouraged me to continue with my idea for this deck!
...and see what happened...she created a monster! LOL Ha Ha :laugh:

Good to see you here, greatdane! :heart:
And a BIG CHI HUG for you!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Sorry everyone but my internet service was down most of the day...and one little call
fixed everything!!!
I thought it was the 'solar storm flare ups'...but being on underground cable is not affected I was just told...
So I am so glad I called for technical help. I have an appointment for them to be here on Monday
and just check out the pole to make sure it remains a good connection, etc.

I have been wanting to post the finished 'smaller headed' King of Coins...with some of the
Queen's drapes, chair, etc. put into his background. I really hope I am finished with these two cards...
as I need to move on to the other AT members' cute little Chi's...I haven't forgot you all!!!

Also, I am still waiting for a couple of you to post your Chi photos for this deck. You can never have too many Chi's :laugh:

Here is the latest King of Coins:

ETA: UPDATE...I will probably be changing the Queen's hands to longer nails, etc.

Attachments

• COINS.KING.CAMPA.final.2.jpg
    COINS.KING.CAMPA.final.2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 73
  • COINS.QUEEN.PIXEL.final.2.jpg
    COINS.QUEEN.PIXEL.final.2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 77