My moldavite experience

Padma

Does the Heaven and Earth store still exist?? I have some gem quality moldavite beads I bought there many many years ago. I thought they were long out of business as they stopped sending catalogs and disappeared from the web, or so I thought. I even wondered if my precious moldavite beads were real or not (so expensive one would think they are gold) as I am now so used to moldavite it does not affect me like it used to. Thus why I said to pay attention when you first get it, as then it even kicks a thick headed person into noticing it!

Yes, the Heaven and Earth store still exists! Though I found the silver thin in my ring. But the stone was really good :)

Onion Budgie

Well, my piece arrived today! It's about 1cm square, extremely delicate. I shall have to be careful with it.

And -- it's genuine Moldavite. I've been sitting here, holding it in the palm of my hand for the past few minutes. My palm is throbbing gently, there's a little heat. No other sensations, emotional or physical, as yet. I'll need to work with it a lot more. I'll report back if anything extraordinary happens!

Padma

Good luck with it, Budgie! I hope it works well for you :)

Onion Budgie

Thanks, Padma. :) I think it will. (My palm is still tingling, 20 minutes after handling it. Crazy!)

yannie

I hope your piece serves you well too, budgie :)

I have it on almost 24/7 now, & can even wear it to bed - I take it off and it calls back to me! It is protective - I can feel a surge of energy from it when I'm in confrontational situations (brought on by my moldie, I'm sure :joke:). It stokes the fires inside me (or one might say bring out the devil inside), that I may strategically deal with difficult situations, yet with such a feeling of zen. I LOVE IT!

May it prove to be just as fun for you :)

prudence

I hope your piece serves you well too, budgie :)

I have it on almost 24/7 now, & can even wear it to bed - I take it off and it calls back to me! It is protective - I can feel a surge of energy from it when I'm in confrontational situations (brought on by my moldie, I'm sure :joke:). It stokes the fires inside me (or one might say bring out the devil inside), that I may strategically deal with difficult situations, yet with such a feeling of zen. I LOVE IT!
I was just recently reunited with a piece I had bought in 2005, it had been lost for many years. I've been sleeping with it under my pillow, inside my pillow case. Crazy vivid dreams and yes, lots of confrontational stuff in my dreams as well as real life. I almost feel like I am unable to stop expressing my feelings, not in an irrational manner, but I can't seem to hold back the way I normally do. I love the color, but am still not sure what I think of its effects on me. I'm going to try carrying it on my person in the day time.

Michellehihi

Let me tell you my moldavite experience. Actually it is my "moldavite shipping experience". I bought it from the museum in czec republic. It cost me 143$. It arrived today, in a miserable condition. They had put it in an envelope like that. Without wrapping. Just thrown in the envelope like that. You know how these stones are delicated and have many little peaks, like stars? Well, 2 were broken, and the envelope was teared by the stone, it almost fell out.
I was SO frustrated that I did not even care for my moldavite. I wrote to the museum, I can't believe how rude the are. I hope I can have a refund.
Then after some time I took my moldavite but I can't feel it. I think she is still shocked.

yannie

I was just recently reunited with a piece I had bought in 2005, it had been lost for many years. I've been sleeping with it under my pillow, inside my pillow case. Crazy vivid dreams and yes, lots of confrontational stuff in my dreams as well as real life. I almost feel like I am unable to stop expressing my feelings, not in an irrational manner, but I can't seem to hold back the way I normally do. I love the color, but am still not sure what I think of its effects on me. I'm going to try carrying it on my person in the day time.

Yes, it makes me express what I feel I have to express... It's like a controlled Devil's card to me - knowingly giving into that urge then knowing when to take off the chains, so to speak. It brings with it a certain awareness... However I react to a situation, immediately after I am shown why I did it. It does not make me feel bad, but helps me understand my feelings and actions are for a reason; does it serve me well to continue this way? Yes? No? What's the best way forward now? The answers it gives are so liberating. That's why I find it SO soothing :)

Physically, it's alleviating a chronic health issue I've been having. It's helping me to resolve past karmic issues in my sleep as well, although that might be together with the Libyan gold tektite I'm also working with... Moldavite is AWESOME :D

Padma

Yannie, that is how it works for me, too. I say things that are more honest, but afterwards I think why did I say that? And then I see why immediately, but I feel relieved, not guilty. And that simple change is huge :) so liberating!