SOUL CARDS 1& 2

Dee 04

I got my Souls Cards and they are beautiful! Has anyone else worked with them? The art is great and they are very "deep."

StarShine

You (I think) mentioned these in my post about oracles. Where can I check these cards out?

Dee 04

you can check them out in this site and in wicce.com.

let me know what you think.

Logiatrix

dee,
yes, i have these cards...luv 'em!
i use them for meditation, per the suggestion in the booklets that come with each deck.
i also find that i can confront "old baggage" with them, through a kind of story-building process...
first, i choose cards that represent my feelings about a bad or even traumatic experience (as few as three, as many as twenty!)...then, after i contemplate these images, i choose other cards to depict my recovery, forgiveness and overcoming of the drama or trauma. i may stay with a set of images for several weeks, even months--whatever it takes to work through the scenario, i suppose. eventually, somehow, i have truly found peace over some rather heavy past experiences, just by working with the "soul cards" this way. i say "somehow," because i really can't tell you how or why this works, but it does!
:)
perhaps it is because they are so "deep," as you say--i totally agree! i have often come upon card images that stay with me for quite awhile...
these cards are also great for journaling and creative writing.
i'm glad you found these cards, dee!
good luck!

Dee 04

Tauni. :D

I have also found "storybuilding" a great way to tap into the unconscious with these cards. They really are increadible.

Do you combine Soul Cards 1 & 2 into one deck? Do you use them in conjunction with readings? Just curious....:p

Logiatrix

dee,
yes, i combined both decks, making quite a chunky stack!
actually, this was jade's idea, several months back, and now i believe she uses them for readings, too. i tried to use them as a divinatory tool, but i don't believe i have near enough reading experience. i've only just begun to tap into my intuition and so on...
jade...jade...? yoooo-hooooo....
:D

Dee 04

YUP!! :D
It was Jade who gave me the idea to combine them. I know she loves these cards.... yeah, where are you Jade?

I love these cards though, they are great.

What do you think are differences b/w 1 & 2? I really could not find any.... maybe not looking close enough.

faunabay

Dee, to me the first deck is darker than the second one - abit more intense. The second one has cheerier, brighter colors

After saying that you'd think I use the second one, but I only own the first deck. I keep telling myself I need to go out and buy the second one too. I really like that one better but something keeps telling me to wait. So I wait and wait and wait.

The first deck is definitely trying to tell me something. I finally had to go to a friend (who has the 2nd deck) for some help. From the time I first bought the deck I kept getting the same 5 cards over a period of about 3 months. I think because I couldn't "get it" they became scary to me. She helped me see that I'm going through some big internal changes right now and that's what was scaring me. I rarely get those cards now.

Like Jade, I do readings with them for myself and others. It seems to work wonderfully. But I also draw a card every night and put it on my headboard. Kind of as a dreamwork card. There's so much you can do with these cards. I love them!

faunabay

Oh Jade had posted a site where they showed pictures of all the cards. Does anyone still have that? I didn't save it, but it's a great place to check out all the cards before you buy them.
I did a search but didn't come up with it. Anyone remember?

Dee 04

Hi:

Faunabay - that is an interesting observation on the cards. I still can not see the difference b/w the 2. I own both and I am enjoying them a great deal.

I believe the website is : http://www.touchdrawing.com

Here you can see all the cards and get some information on the art work, the creatrix, etc.

Good Luck. - Hope you get to the second deck one day!! :D