Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 20 - #50

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 20
Number: 50

Symbol: WHISPS OF CLOUDS, LIKE WINGS, ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 20 is:

TAURUS 19 ~ A NEW CONTINENT RISES OUT OF THE OCEAN.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 20 is:

TAURUS 21 ~ A MOVING FINGER POINTS TO SIGNIFICANT PASSAGES IN A BOOK.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 20 is:

SCORPIO 20 ~ A WOMAN DRAWING ASIDE TWO DARK CURTAINS THAT CLOSED THE ENTERANCE TO A SACRED PATHWAY.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 20 are:

LEO 20 ~ AMERICAN INDIANS PERFORM A RITUAL TO THE SUN.

SCORPIO 20 ~ A WOMAN DRAWING ASIDE TWO DARK CURTAINS THAT CLOSED THE ENTERANCE TO A SACRED PATHWAY.

AQUARIUS 20 ~ A LARGE WHITE DOVE BEARING A MESSAGE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 20 are:

LEO 2 ~ AN EPIDEMIC OF MUMPS.

LIBRA 14 ~ IN THE HEAT OF THE NOON, A MAN TAKES A SIESTA.

SAGITTARIUS 26 ~ A FLAG-BEARER IN A BATTLE.

PISCES 8 ~ A GIRL BLOWING A BUGLE.

Blessings
Elven x

tink27

Divinely Guided

When we have replaced a negative image with a positive one, the new image sinks deep into our being and becomes our Truth. And this Truth becomes a current of pure potentiality, a beam of powerful light that radiates from deep within our being, out into the universe. Our bodies becomes physical magnets, an antenna that pulsates a cyclic rhythm that aligns and links itself to the Cosmos, the planets and a Higher Kingdom. We know the process is working when everything that we see, hear, feel, taste and touch has some symbolic meaning. Angels or winglike clouds are signs we are awakening our creative imagination and intuition. They are symbols of support, wonder and blessings. They are Divine Guidance.

tink

p.s., oh I just thought of something!

When we look at what is already in our life that we like and appreciate can help us to align ourselves with the divine. It helps us to be clear and focused about what we want to create. This must become a reflection of our authentic self and not a mirror imange of what others want for you.

Focusing on what we don't want keeps our energies stuck to old mental programming. Focusing on what we truly want activates our inner self to guide us in the right direction.

tink27

Oh my gosh!

Ohh I just looked at MCsea's thread on the Sabian symbols and their reference to 'body parts'. The body part for this symbol is the Occiput. This is really interesting! The occiput is like a telephone exchange for the.chakra centers. These various centers send their energy up thru this exchange which transfers it over an entirely different type energy to the centers of the head.

I also found this: http://www.tantricshamanism.com/Shivas.descent.htm

The Kundalini and Shiva currents travel up and down the spinal nerve from root to crown, and crown to root. More specifically, in many tantric techniques, the upper chakra focus is actually on the third eye, as the crown chakra opening is a result of all the lower chakric centers opening. So perhaps it would be more accurate to say from the root to the third eye, and back down.
Part of the trick to allowing the Shiva energy to flow down the spinal nerve, is in opening the "Shiva's Smile," which is located at the juncture of the spine and the skull in the "occiput", and more specifically, the "Medulla Oblongata", which is located in the dent between the two occipital lobes. To open the Shiva's Smile, place a little Mona Lisa smile on your face, and then transpose it back to the occipital ridge. You can actually move the bones back there with this exercise. When the Shiva's smile is activated, it opens the flood gates so the energy may descend back down the spine when you place your attention on it. When the Shiva energy is flowing, you might experience a rush of warmth moving down the spine, and a sense of alert relaxation. When it descents back to the root, you may even experience a rush of sexual energy, and the kundalini begins it's ascent again.

Wow!

tink

MCsea

Well this one, I think it all AIR!! travel, thoughts, creativity, writing, drawing, imagination - even sat and just made patterns from clouds, thats the way I first learnt how to meditate - a white, light, peaceful, quiet symbol. I often see angel patterns in clouds so I feel this has angel energy too.

Dr Jones has the Key Word Exaltation

Solar Fire body part is Occiput ( bones in the back of the head. A direct borrowing of the Latin word for the part of the head opposite the front)

Element White Howlite
Discussion Howlite naturally comes in white (usually with dark veins) and can easil be dyed. It is a source od boron and used ans an ornamental stone for beads and figurines. Named after Henry How Nova Scotia geologist who discovered it. Naturally the mineral outcrops as nodules that appear like clouds or heads of cauliflower. White howlite promotes calmness and lightens emotions, allowing stress, worries, fear and anger to drift away, it also encourages honest self communication.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 414