Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 21 - #51

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 11
Number: 51

Symbol: A MOVING FINGER POINTS TO SIGNIFICANT PASSAGES IN A BOOK.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 21 is:

TAURUS 20 ~ WISPS OF CLOUDS, LIKE WINGS, ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 21 is:

TAURUS 22 ~ WHITE DOVE FLYING STRAIGHT AND FEARLESSLY OVER TROUBLED WATERS.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 21 is:

SCORPIO 21 ~ OBEYING HIS CONSCIENCE, A SOLDIER RESISTS ORDERS.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 21 are:

LEO 21 ~ INTOXICATED CHICKENS DIZZILY FLAP THEIR WINGS TRYING TO FLY.

SCORPIO 21 ~ OBEYING HIS CONSCIENCE, A SOLDIER RESISTS ORDERS.

AQUARIUS 21 ~ A WOMAN DISAPPOINTED AND DISILLUSIONED, COURAGEOUSLY FACING A SEEMINGLY EMPTY LIFE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 21 are:

LEO 3 ~ A MATURE WOMAN, KEEPING UP WITH THE TIMES, HAVING HER HAIR BOBBED.

LIBRA 15 ~ CIRCULAR PATHS.

SAGITTARIUS 27 ~ THE SCULPTORS VISION IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY TAKING FORM.

PISCES 9 ~ AN AVIATOR IN THE CLOUDS.

Blessings
Elven x

tink27

Conflict with uniting the visible with the invisible

We all make our own history and we seem to learn and understand it better than we do our intuition. When we receive Divine guidance, it’s information we’ve never encountered before, so-o-o we don’t always trust it. And to determine its validity, to satisfy our curiousity, we start surfing the net and reading anything we can get our hands on to verify we had a connection with spirit. Someone must have had a similar experience you say for it has been said that All memories and their associations go back to the collective unconscious. And, not only do they go back to the womb, but also back to many lifetimes. A memory represents everything that happened to you “Before this Moment”. Therefore everything before this moment is just a memory. (I hope I know where I’m going with this).

Are we to look for the cause/effect explanation of someone else’s journey or are we to look at the cloud patterns floating across the sky. All authors and writers who have reached beyond themselves have given their own perspective their own point of view of their reality.

Technology began because we wanted to contain nature and with the old texts we wanted to contain populations of humanity. Look at TV, especially in the ‘old days’. The TV image was virtually unchangeable! But look at our kids today and the games they play on their X-Box and Play Station Two. They are understanding they can manipulate the images on the screen. They are learning to change shape, form and purpose at will.

Conflict occurs in our psyche because we are consciously programmed by society, our parents, our teachers, the media, authority figures and the government whose desire is to hold certain qualities of life very close that are dear to them. We are heavily programmed in believing we want a coke or a pepsi, or we want to dress with the trend or we want ‘that new car’. Of course I’m being materialistic here but our thoughts are programmed in a similar way which also direct our actions. Our consciousness can get tuned in to ‘the thing to do’ rather than the thing we truly desire that is best for our personal development.

Oh before I go, the body part for this symbol is the arteries of nasal cavities. Our nose represents energy, intuition, and wisdom. It also represents our curiousity of learning more about our situation.

When our minds become overloaded, we can suffer from enlarged adenoids, inflamed tonsils, and sinus trouble. To heal these areas we need to let our thoughts digest what they have learned, much in the same way we digest our food. Without proper digestion our thoughts can end in mental congestion, confusion and ugh frustration.

Okay, phew, I'm done.......for now!

tink

MCsea

Dr Jones has the Key Word Confirmation

Element Slate
Discussion Slate is a fine-grained, metamorphic rock. Slate splits up into thin sheets and can be used in roofing (shingles) and to sharpen knives, bench tops, blackboards and writing slates. Terms like a blank slate,a nd wipe the slate clean come to mind and activly illustrate the sabian symbol image. Spiritualy slate enhanses the memory and is good for keeping histories and records accurate.

I like what you have to say about this sybmol Tink and want to balance out the interpreation with its our own fingers which have the power to choose what we point to and when. I also like this symbol in that often in the past i have opened a book (bible or a GOOD book) for guidence as a divination tool :)

Id like to have this sybmol in my chart I think it points to someone who has the ability to get to the heart of the matter.

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 299