The Bad Girls Tarot spread

DesertDream

Hello everyone, ever wanted to tell somone to kiss your a$s?
Well heres how to do it!

----------1---------
------2------3-----
----------4--------
------5------6------

Why in the world am I on their schmidtlist?

How in the hell did I get myself into this mess?

How can I best handle this jedi mind trick?

(Sideways posistion) What is the root of this disaster?

Best way to dust my shoulders off and recover from this predicament?

How to tell them best to kiss my as$?

This is a novelty spread for the fun and curious, but please use this as empowerment spread and not a chance for drama :)
For example: Card 6 Six of Pents ie kill em with kindness. Or 3 of Cups ie Get them drunk at an office xmas party and .......jk!

Questions and comments welcome!

Hemera

Oh, I love this! This is fun and I *love* the attitude. I can think of a few instances where this would be useful:D

Just to clarify a bit for us non-native English speakers.
....schmidtlist?
What is this?

... this jedi mind trick?
I know what a jedi is but what is a "jedi mind trick" in terms of a tarot reading?

DesertDream

Oh, I love this! This is fun and I *love* the attitude. I can think of a few instances where this would be useful:D

Just to clarify a bit for us non-native English speakers.
What is this?

I know what a jedi is but what is a "jedi mind trick" in terms of a tarot reading?

Hey Hemera. Glad you like it. Well i was trying to make it sound like sh*itlist. Without cursing. You know those list of people in your bad book. Jedi mind trick term eddie murphy i think said it in an old comedy stand up. Basically its a term meaning people that pull one over on you, or mess with your mind.

If you want to share ill be glad to see your results!

Hemera

Thanks. Got it now :thumbsup: This one goes to my notebook.

MissChiff

I love this spread!

LindaMechele

I LOVE this, DD! It definitely went in my card-o-file. I don't want on anyone's schmidtlist (love new words, too), but I can't wait to try this out.

Heh! I read this as a spread for the fun and furious.
Ha!! That works, too, I think. Doing a reading with this spread would probably make you less furious. Especially if you have a bourbon while you're at it.

Fonz2

Okay, this looks fun to try. Will have to keep it stored away for when the time is right.

INIVEA

Is this the spread you ask me to check out or other?