The Ultimate Happiness Triad Spread

Enlightenment23

I've been making a lot of personal development tarot spreads lately and I wanted to share this one with you guys...:)

The Ultimate Happiness Triad Spread​

****1*****
****2*****
****3 *****
**4*5*6***
****7*****
****8*****
****9*****

Friendship
Present circumstances
What you’re doing that’s preventing ultimate happiness in this field?
What you can do to achieve ultimate happiness?

Love
Present circumstances

Career
Present circumstances

**************************My Sample Reading**********************************

Friendship
1.Present circumstance: 4 of Cups
2.What you’re doing that’s preventing ultimate happiness in this field? 10 of Wands
3.What you can do to achieve ultimate happiness? Strength

I am not acknowledging that I am blessed and lucky to have such a lovely group of friends that care for me -- I take them for granted sometimes (4 of Cups). Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it to take on some of their stresses and put 'em on my shoulders (10 of Wands). But in the end, in order to achieve ultimate happiness, I need to internalize the energies of Strength -- I can tame others' demons, and my own, without any pressure. Just chill. :laugh:

Love
1.Present circumstances: 3 of Swords
2.What you’re doing that’s preventing ultimate happiness in this field? Queen of Cups
3.What you can do to achieve ultimate happiness? The Hanged Man

Past disappointment have made me weary and distrustful of others (3 of Swords). I am not inclined to give up anything to be in a relationship at this point. This has turned me into a super-sensitive Queen of Cups -- someone who is always questioning someone's intentions despite the fact they may mean no harm. The Hanged Man tells me that love requires a bit of sacrifice and risk. Yes there's a possibility I will be hurt again, but there's also a possibility he may be the love of your life. Stop running away and give love a try!

Career
1.Present circumstances: 8 of Wands Reversed
2.What you’re doing that’s preventing ultimate happiness in this field? Knight of Wands
3.What you can do to achieve ultimate happiness in my career? Empress Rx

I am currently job hunting now and it feels like everything is in disarray and I am just not hitting the target (8 of Wands Rx) -- the one perfect job for me. I believe the Knight of Wands is telling me that I might be too impulsive and hasty with my job search and I need to be more precise and diligent with my hunt! The Empress reversed tells there's a creative side of me just waiting to be unleashed (I am a writer/journalist). Why aren't you blossoming?