5 of pentacles clarified by page of wands

Virgo26

I do a daily reading and the last part is advice for the day. I pulled 5/Pents with page of wands as a clarifier. Not sure what these two have in common. 5 of pentacles as advice could be ask for help or maybe focus less on the material. I usually see the page as creative energy so together does it say you can overcome your feeling of lack through being creative? Or instead of feeling alone, go outside you'll feel better? Lol. I'm using Rider Waite.

Cheers.

BeyondtheVeil

I do a daily reading and the last part is advice for the day. I pulled 5/Pents with page of wands as a clarifier. Not sure what these two have in common. 5 of pentacles as advice could be ask for help or maybe focus less on the material. I usually see the page as creative energy so together does it say you can overcome your feeling of lack through being creative? Or instead of feeling alone, go outside you'll feel better? Lol. I'm using Rider Waite.

Cheers.

When I first saw those cards as advice, I thought... Communicate your needs and wants to others. Let people help you and/or seek help when needed.

It could even be the things you said. Make a note in your journal and see how it resonates with you. What makes sense? What fits? Could you use X advice? Etc.

Hope that helps! :heart:
beyondtheveil

I used to dread the 5 of Pentacles as it only represented a broken leg {down and out} to me. {I pulled that as a daily draw on my first ever daily draw} LOL I fell and broken my leg AND ankle bone that day.:bugeyed: My cards didn't have the person on crutches...so I missed that. I don't think that means it here.. just sharing. :)

Virgo26

When I first saw those cards as advice, I thought... Communicate your needs and wants to others. Let people help you and/or seek help when needed.

It could even be the things you said. Make a note in your journal and see how it resonates with you. What makes sense? What fits? Could you use X advice? Etc.

Hope that helps! :heart:
beyondtheveil

I used to dread the 5 of Pentacles as it only represented a broken leg {down and out} to me. {I pulled that as a daily draw on my first ever daily draw} LOL I fell and broken my leg AND ankle bone that day.:bugeyed: My cards didn't have the person on crutches...so I missed that. I don't think that means it here.. just sharing. :)

Thanks Beyondtheveil :) I think your interpretation was good. It was relevant the last part of the day when my ride wanted to bail on me so I took an offer from someone who said that any time I needed help I could ask.

Lol thanks for sharing. Bad luck with that 5 of pentacles first time around. Hopefully it doesn't always mean that for you, hehe.

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks Beyondtheveil :) I think your interpretation was good. It was relevant the last part of the day when my ride wanted to bail on me so I took an offer from someone who said that any time I needed help I could ask.

Lol thanks for sharing. Bad luck with that 5 of pentacles first time around. Hopefully it doesn't always mean that for you, hehe.

That is good.. so we were right with our interpretations! :thumbsup:

Well for like 4 years it meant.. illness, accidents, etc. Also getting laid off...now I don't get it and I don't get upset if I see it. lol

I'm glad I saw your post with the question and combination. It is nice to see that it means other things! :heart:

I'm glad that you had help and were offered more. Make sure you take it and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil