RWS - The Tower - XVI

kez

When I look at the cards and the people in the cards I often think could they represent person(s) from other cards.. As often said the two people falling in this Tower Card are a Royal Couple because they are wearing crowns.. Hummm. Could the two people falling be tHe Emperor IV and the High Pristess II and could they be falling from their home which I think could be the Great Pyramid. The GP of Giza is both a PI 3.14 and a Phi 1.62 pryamid.

So here is what has come up..

the alpha number of the phrase "The Great Pryamid of the Emperor" = 314
and the alpha number of the phrase "High Priestess" = 162

So, could the Great Pyramid of the Emperor and the High Priestess be the true house of GOD?

This card could mean the fall of mankind or there could be an awaking to the significance of the House of God...

kez

Mind

Very interesting... I have no idea what PI and Phi mean but the numbers do seem to correspond. This is quite deep symbology, you'd need to have a certain depth of knowledge as you do, to spot that one.

I hope someone can concur with you soon.

kez

what I mean by a Pi and Phi pyramid is that the actual measurements at the base of the GP shows the North face is a Pi and the south Face is a Phi This is based on the slope degrees of 51,51.2 degrees for the south side and the Phi slope being 51,49.6 degrees for the north slope

kez

also looking at the card the two other symbols I'm looking at are the Large Crown atop the Pryamid and the lighting bolt..isn't this saying something important?

could the Golden Crown be a symbol of the Cap stone that once capped the GP now gone missing?

kez

Alpha number for TOWER= 77 = the tower is the symbol for the Great pryamid
Alpha number for CHRIST = 77
77 = GG and G = God or justice
Alpha number for "The Great Pryamid of the Emperor and High Priestess = 495
495 = DIE and in this card we have the Emperor and the High Priestess falling to their death.
If this is a card symbolic of Egypt them RA must be in there some where...

kez

re-pete-a

kez said:
When I look at the cards and the people in the cards I often think could they represent person(s) from other cards.. As often said the two people falling in this Tower Card are a Royal Couple because they are wearing crowns.. Hummm. Could the two people falling be tHe Emperor IV and the High Pristess II and could they be falling from their home which I think could be the Great Pyramid. The GP of Giza is both a PI 3.14 and a Phi 1.62 pryamid.

So here is what has come up..

the alpha number of the phrase "The Great Pryamid of the Emperor" = 314
and the alpha number of the phrase "High Priestess" = 162

So, could the Great Pyramid of the Emperor and the High Priestess be the true house of GOD?

This card could mean the fall of mankind or there could be an awaking to the significance of the House of God...

kez

It is said in some literature that the adept would enter the GP as a gesture of transformation. Ascend the joining tunnels through to each chamber. Spend a certain amount of time in the main chamber until a shaft of light entered a certain opening (signifying new life) Then descend the tunnels and emerge a new person.

The workings of which seem to resemble the process of the womb.Entering as a certain object, returning changed ,as a new object. The life and death cycle .

Usually the lightning bolt is seen as a W with a devils pointed tail, pointing down, and to the left. In reverse seen as an M With a pointer towards the sky or Right hand side.

More food for thought.