List of Tarot Questions

KristinCali

This is wonderful! I was feeling a lack of creativity this morning but really wanted to read my new Wild Unknown deck! This list helped me out :D

iAmRiotEyes

Oh my glob 8) *whips out tarot journal*

GypsieStone

thank you

Thank you, I have copied & pasted into my journal as a reference.

Aina

It has been in my mind to ask about what possible questions could I ask the tarot to practice with and this was a big help. Thank you!

Metafizzypop

What a handy list of questions! A lot of them would work well as positions in a spread. Like you could just pick a few of the questions, arrange them in a pattern, and have a new spread. My spread-happy brain could really have a blast with this list.

TarotFlow

How wonderful with a list of questions to seek inspiration from. :) when you are emotionally engaged in a problem it can bee difficult to come up with the right questions.

ctrymaus

This is wonderful! I still feel like a newbie after all these years...but for any of these questions, do you just lay out three cards and read them? Or are these one-card draws or what?

Thanks so much!

CountryMouse

dancing_moon

This is wonderful! I still feel like a newbie after all these years...but for any of these questions, do you just lay out three cards and read them? Or are these one-card draws or what?

I think it's up to you. :) For any of these questions, you can lay out 1 to 3 cards and read them, or combine several questions and make a spread, or break down one question and make a spread. Possibilities are endless.

seedcake

I need to note down some of these questions. They can be also so helpful with the client. Great work! :)

ctrymaus

I think it's up to you. :) For any of these questions, you can lay out 1 to 3 cards and read them, or combine several questions and make a spread, or break down one question and make a spread. Possibilities are endless.

Okay, thanks very much! I've copied and pasted and printed out the entire list!

CountryMouse