Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Manifestation Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

MantraTarot 
Citizen

Lightbulb The Manifestation Game

a few of us ladies were discussing the power of manifestation recently (i.e. law of attraction, starting at post #40), and from that discussion we all thought what a lovely idea it would be to somehow create a game here on AT that would somehow involve cultivating our own positive manifestations.

now, many of you may have first heard about the law of attraction (manifestation) from THE SECRET. but for those of you unfamiliar with the law of manifestation, i'm going to copy and paste a little snippet below so you can get a better understanding of what it means to "manifest" things into your life:

Quote:
taken from: http://www.soul-awakening.com/philos...ifestation.htm

The Art Of Manifestation

"The 'Art' of Manifestation is really not based on talent and skill,
but the simple recognition of the most fundamental universal law.

The Universe supplies exactly and absolutely what you perceive your reality to be,
that is to say, what you believe in.

If your appeal is "I want ...", then it gives you precisely that, more of WANT, and not WHAT you want, for your reality is that you WANT.

Rather, state the most powerful words in existence: "I AM...",
and then add what you perceive yourself to be and KNOW that it already IS.
Do not hope or wish for - simply know that it already IS and give thanks.

The immediacy of the intended manifestation is in direct proportion to the FEELING with which you charge your thoughts and words. As you still believe in time, it may take a little time to translate into the physical, but it MUST manifest. "

Note: Again, do NOT say things like "I wish", "I hope" or "I want"! In your visualizations, make it in the PRESENT TENSE - eg: "I AM........." or "I HAVE......." An example would be "I have loving people in my life", rather than "I want someone to love me". And then imagine how it FEELS to have that. So, coupled along with visualization of what you want to manifest, is the Feeling associated with it, and imagine it as though it has already happened, which is most important.
if you're still not sure what the law of attraction/manifestation is, i would suggest just taking some time to google and read up on it, or even find a video on youtube about it. there are a lot of resources out there on the topic. but to give a quick summary of what to remember when writing out your manifestations:

1. keep your thoughts and words positive, and do not use "negatives" like "can't" or "don't" or "hate" or "no" and so forth
2. write your manifestation in the present tense as if it's already happening, and *feel* like it's already happening (very important!-- no "i wish..." or "i want..." but rather "i am..." and "i have..." etc.)
3. feel and express gratitude as if it's already happened
4. recite it every day until it happens

so, getting back to the "game" part of this thread, i thought it would be nice to create a thread where we could inspire and help one another to bring our manifestations to life. so how will we do this? here's how!

i will start off the game by stating a wish/goal/intention that i have. now, the wish could be something as quaint and simple as trying to manifest a cup of coffee, to something more complex like wanting world peace and enlightenment for all. anything goes, as long as the intentions are from the heart, positive and full of gratitude (because without gratitude there are no real manifestations!), and do not cause any sentient beings harm or infringes on their free will.

so, first instance, i will be going first to start the thread. i feel like trying to manifest something simple, yet unusual into my life right now, so i was thinking of something along the lines of asking for an old friend to either call/email/whatever and say "hello." doesn't matter who-- i have no one specific in mind, but having something like that happen for me is rare (since i am so hard to find ), so it would be a good yet simple manifestation to test out, as well as a fun experience since, hey, who doesn't like reconnecting with old friends?

therefore, what i would first do for my post is write that i am wanting to reconnect with an old friend. then i would say, here is my mantra for this particular manifestation:

"i am so thankful and grateful that i am able to reconnect with old friends that i get along well with."

the more specific your manifestation, the better! keep in mind, this mantra you write is something that you will be feeling as if it is real, in the present tense, as if it is already happening! you will keep saying this mantra to yourself until it actually happens, so don't forget to do your work after you've posted!

now, time for the "game" part!

the person who goes next would look at my manifestation mantra, and pull one card on it. this card will represent anything the person above needs to know about that particular manifestation they've posted.

for example...

let's say that someone below me pulls the ace swords rx. they might say something to the effect of,

"mantratarot, the universe wants you to know that the friend who will be coming back into your life to say 'hello' is someone whom you drastically cut off ties with, so remember to be open to any and all old friends, for this is the energy you are putting out there."

and then that person will write their manifestation mantra, and then the person who posts below them will pull a card for their manifestation and give them any advice, etc. and, again, the advice can be predictive, it can be helpful in terms of fine-tuning their mantra, or it can even just be a general supportive message from the universe in relation to the mantra.

the only thing you cannot and should not do when pulling a card in this thread is give the person you are reading for any "negative" or time-related advice/insights (the universe will deliver it when the time is right, therefore no need to give a time frame). however, if you find that their manifestation mantra is written in a negative tone, or they use "time" in their mantra (i.e. "i am so thankful and grateful that i found a boyfriend in two week's time"), you may use your card reading to gently redirect/correct their original mantra so that it helps them manifest better.

also, i wanted to add a little bit of a preachy disclaimer, too. this thread really isn't meant to act as a thread of desire. what i mean by that is, i, personally, don't believe that manifestation is something to be used in order to simply "consume" everything we *think* we need and want, and that's it. meaning, whatever we are hoping to manifest in this thread, it should be for the greater good. our intentions should be pure, and we should only manifest when we know that there is a huge difference between manifesting to alleviate suffering/boredom/envy/lust/pride/greed/etc., and manifesting in order to make the world a more harmonious place. so do remember that the energy we're putting out there will be the energy we will get back. so if we're trying to manifest a brand new car because we think that will make us happy and stylish, that's not the right intention. however, if we're manifesting a new car because we want to be able to use it to drive to work and volunteering and such in order to help others and be more reliable and of service to others, than that is a good thing. so do keep this in mind when participating in the thread. and, yeah, manifesting a cup of coffee doesn't do much for the world at large, but something tiny like that is merely a manifestation to "test the waters" and give us some encouragement from the universe, so, okay, not *every* manifestation is going to be for the betterment of others in that sense, but you get the idea, hopefully.*** manifestation, when used right, is a very sacred and blessed experience. but don't ever think that "getting what we want" is going to be what makes us happy. sometimes getting what we want can lead to a lot more suffering, so please do manifest with an open and happy mind and heart, and keep "desire" out of the equation.

okay, so i hope this makes some sense. it may take a couple of pages of playing this thread before everyone gets the gist of it. also, feedback is highly encouraged, so if you want to pop in from time-to-time to update everyone on a manifestation that you've made, please do so. it may cause the thread to get a bit confusing and temporarily off track, but as long as everyone makes sure to keep the game alive, it should be okay. i want this thread to be for support/encouragement and updates, as well as fun interactive game playing, so please just be patient with it as you fish through any possible side conversations.

alrighty then! so i'm up first. i'm going to stick with the mantra i wrote above, which is:

"i am so thankful and grateful that i am able to reconnect with old friends that i get along well with."

***ETA: going back to the "testing the waters" (i.e. "cup of coffee") example, please *do* have fun in this thread. this is meant to be a fun game, too, and used to help people develop their natural manifestation abilities. so please do wish for silly, frivolous or even serious little things if you want to if it helps you develop faith in yourself and the universe. that is, after all, something positive anyway because helping yourself to grow and improve does help the world out, too, simultaneously! so manifest those tickets to your favorite band's concert or for a nice chunk of change to fall out of the sky-- if it helps you to believe in and empower yourself, that is pure intention enough! because with that magic you create, you will begin to become more of a beacon of pure light and loving energy for all whom you encounter.
Top   #1
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

"mantratarot, the universe wants you to know that the friend who will be coming back into your life to say 'hello' is someone who you might have some grudges.. so remember to drop any past baggage, for this is the energy you are putting out there."
10 of wands

(is this ok?)

i am happy and grateful that i can give and receive love with people who deserve me.
Top   #2
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

That's AWESOME MantraTarot! Thank you for this. This whole thread came alive because I intended it a couple of weeks ago on someone's post about this subject and here it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
"i am so happy and grateful that i am able to reconnect with old friends that i get along well with."
8 of Wands
An excellent card to receive here. This tells me your intent has been sent out pretty quickly and the work is in motion. Not giving any time frames but the fact that this card is about quickness and messages is a good sign to me! Good luck...

Quote:
Friture
i am happy and grateful that i can give and receive love with people who deserve me.
Woops! We posted at the same time. Here's yours.

Friture - For you I got the Empress! I feel the Universe is saying that you are on the right path. Continue to be loving and caring and the same warmth and genuine love will come back to you many times over.

------------------

Going to "test the waters" on my first one.

My large beach towel has been through the wringer ...lol... and it would really be nice to have new one in a bright color. I'm going to pass on some of my older towels to the needy.

I'm now picturing myself laying on a large, colorful towel on the warm sand. It's soft and smells good. I'm thankful for the towels I do have but it would be nice to get a new one. Sent.

When this towel comes in, I'll take a picture of it and post it here.
Top   #3
Citizen

MantraTarot 
Citizen

friture and GotH -- you two are doing awesome! yes, those are great interpretations and great mantras for you to recite. awesome!
Top   #4
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
That's AWESOME MantraTarot! Thank you for this. This whole thread came alive because I intended it a couple of weeks ago on someone's post about this subject and here it is!

8 of Wands
An excellent card to receive here. This tells me your intent has been sent out pretty quickly and the work is in motion. Not giving any time frames but the fact that this card is about quickness and messages is a good sign to me! Good luck...

Woops! We posted at the same time. Here's yours.

Friture - For you I got the Empress! I feel the Universe is saying that you are on the right path. Continue to be loving and caring and the same warmth and genuine love will come back to you many times over.

------------------

Going to "test the waters" on my first one.

My large beach towel has been through the wringer ...lol... and it would really be nice to have new one in a bright color. I'm going to pass on some of my older towels to the needy.

I'm now picturing myself laying on a large, colorful towel on the warm sand. It's soft and smells good. I'm thankful for the towels I do have but it would be nice to get a new one. Sent.

When this towel comes in, I'll take a picture of it and post it here.
Thank you for mine. I was kinda hoping for that card (oops still need some time to wrap my head around LOA)

3 of wands
I feel the Universe is telling you that your new towel is being shipped in, perhaps you will find it when you are checking out the fresh, newly arrived stocks at a store located far from where you reside.

I'm thankful for the call I received this afternoon from BF in regards to a potential project, I feel like the Universe has answered my call in regards to financial improvement. It would certainly be nice for more confirmed projects coming my way.

p/s Thank you both of you mantratarot and goddess for this thread. Good place to practice (I'm doing the 'I wants' and now I'm plagued with 5 pent problems lol - wanting more but not getting it)
Top   #5
Citizen

MantraTarot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Thank you for mine. I was kinda hoping for that card (oops still need some time to wrap my head around LOA)

3 of wands
I feel the Universe is telling you that your new towel is being shipped in, perhaps you will find it when you are checking out the fresh, newly arrived stocks at a store located far from where you reside.

I'm thankful for the call I received this afternoon from BF in regards to a potential project, I feel like the Universe has answered my call in regards to financial improvement. It would certainly be nice for more confirmed projects coming my way.

p/s Thank you both of you mantratarot and goddess for this thread. Good place to practice (I'm doing the 'I wants' and now I'm plagued with 5 pent problems lol - wanting more but not getting it)
i can't wait to see GotH's towel... it's going to be ab fab, yes indeedy!

knight swords rx

this card is saying that you may need to revise your last sentence, because there is a blockage! perhaps saying something more along the lines of, "... I am so thankful and grateful for all of my confirmed projects," would be better, since you are speaking as if they are already happening. remember: believe and feel as if they are occurring in the present moment, that way the universe can orchestrate its magic for you to have it!

---

when i was little, there was this little wooden toy duck thing with rubber paddle flippers i used to push around all of the time. it looked like this:

https://www.lehmans.com/p-1627-flopp...push-duck.aspx

i used to love that thing so much, that i would try to push it down the stairs and i would always inevitably break the stick handle because i'd be pushing so hard to get the duck to move down the stairs...

now, i know i can simply order the duck online if i really wanted it now, but... my specific mantra (to test the universe out) is:

i am just so tickled pink and thankful that i keep seeing all of these awesome Floppy-Feet Push Ducks around my neighborhood that i used to play with when i was a child!
Top   #6
Citizen

StarryMoon 
Citizen

Thank you so much for this thread! I've been practicing manifesting better and better for quite awhile but today my focus was much better... wished for martinis lol and found a pre-mixed Zombie mix at the store. This is super funny because I love them so much, at least as much as martinis and I'm currently playing a game involving Zombies as well. Now to the tarot part... the game involves cards even though they aren't tarot based so ? maybe this is three times removed or three times closer manifesting somehow? Just brainstorming now.

Onto Mantras post... The WORLD
You are happily surrounded with Floppy Feet Push Ducks because they are everywhere in your WORLD and now have plenty to keep, sell and give away!

and my turn... I'm so grateful the money is rolling in and I can buy up all the zombie drinks I want whenever I want them and I'm so happy because I feel so free doing what I want when I want to.
Top   #7
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

@Mantra - Awww childhood toys! I had a "Thing Thing" that I absolutely LOVED as a toddler. LOL ... This was one of those push toys that would go ding ting ding ting as you pushed or pulled it along. I pulled that thing with me everywhere I went. Thanks for the memory.

I also wanted to mention that I got my first Lenormand deck by intention. And sure enough, I won them here on this site by entering tarotlyn's contest a few months back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryMoon View Post
and my turn... I'm so grateful the money is rolling in and I can buy up all the zombie drinks I want whenever I want them and I'm so happy because I feel so free doing what I want when I want to.
Magician
The ultimate manifestation card I would say! Looks like you have the right intentions here. Keep up with the skills.

---------

My next intention is for more fun and helpful threads like these to open on this site. It's so much fun participating in them which helps others to learn the cards in a fun way. Sent.
Top   #8
Citizen

MandMaud 
Citizen

Quote:
My next intention is for more fun and helpful threads like these to open on this site. It's so much fun participating in them which helps others to learn the cards in a fun way. Sent.
Yikes, I drew the 9 of Wands ... no actually, I can read it (phew).
These new threads are already lurking - in people's minds - they'll surprise you by appearing any day now.

This is my first go at a tarot game!

* I am fantastically lucky to have such a lot of relaxed time to join in here on AT and get to know people at last, after a long time dipping in sporadically. *
Top   #9
Citizen

TarotFlow 
Citizen

Quote:
@Mantra - Awww childhood toys! I had a "Thing Thing" that I absolutely LOVED as a toddler. LOL ... This was one of those push toys that would go ding ting ding ting as you pushed or pulled it along. I pulled that thing with me everywhere I went. Thanks for the memory.

I also wanted to mention that I got my first Lenormand deck by intention. And sure enough, I won them here on this site by entering tarotlyn's contest a few months back!

Magician
The ultimate manifestation card I would say! Looks like you have the right intentions here. Keep up with the skills.

---------

(Wonderful thread )

Queen swords.

You are in a good position to communicate in a focused way :-)

"I am grateful for the uplifting messages I now receive all the time."
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.