Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #80

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 
Citizen

Mellaenn's Avatar
One Card - One Sentence Game #80


Here's the new One Card - One Sentence game thread.

Please pay attention to the format of this game. It's a game, not a reading exchange.

*The first player posts a question.
*The next player draws ONE CARD and answers in ONLY ONE SENTENCE
*Then the same player asks a new question in that same post.

The question should be detailed to help the reader hone their skills, but the [B]answers are short and sweet!
Top   #1
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 
Citizen

Mellaenn's Avatar

Here is the last question from the previous game thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post

- whats the most attractive aspect to him about me physically ?
Top   #2
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 
Citizen

Nineveh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Here is the last question from the previous game thread:
8 of wands

He finds your walk or style of communication (if you haventmet in person) to be the most attractive.

If take prescription med for hormone regulation will I return to my old figure?
Top   #3
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
8 of wands

He finds your walk or style of communication (if you haventmet in person) to be the most attractive.

If take prescription med for hormone regulation will I return to my old figure?
The Emperor

I don't think so. It'll just regulate and stabilize your hormones.

q - did any of my ancestors practice voodoo?
Top   #4
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 
Citizen

LaRazia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerenheit View Post
The Emperor

I don't think so. It'll just regulate and stabilize your hormones.

q - did any of my ancestors practice voodoo?
No, but they did always like the supernatural.

High Priestess

How will my fiance cuddle me?
Top   #5
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
No, but they did always like the supernatural.

High Priestess

How will my fiance cuddle me?
5 of Pentacles

This is odd... He'll cuddle you like you're sick. Wrap a blanket around you and all that warm fuzzy feelings.

q - how am I connected to this spirit?
Top   #6
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerenheit View Post
5 of Pentacles

This is odd... He'll cuddle you like you're sick. Wrap a blanket around you and all that warm fuzzy feelings.

q - how am I connected to this spirit?
2 of Cups

Someone who is a good friend of yours and wants the best for you.

What will come into my life this fall/winter?
Top   #7
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
2 of Cups

Someone who is a good friend of yours and wants the best for you.

What will come into my life this fall/winter?
The Fool

I think there is a new relationship on the horizon.

q- will whatever tool I buy from her help enhance my abilities?
Top   #8
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerenheit View Post
The Fool

I think there is a new relationship on the horizon.

q- will whatever tool I buy from her help enhance my abilities?
Ace of Swords

Yes, it will help you get straight to the center of things.

Who will I be in a relationship with?
Top   #9
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Ace of Swords

Yes, it will help you get straight to the center of things.

Who will I be in a relationship with?
The Moon

This is interesting. This card showed up in the last reading with the Fool, and at first I was going to tell you you'll be in a new relationship with someone who has "The Moon" qualities, but wasn't too confident if that described the person or the situation. The q helped confirm that it is about the person. They'll be somewhat of a mystery to you or have some scars from the past.

Sorry for posting more sentences, but drawing the same card twice is meaningful and I wanted to mention it.

q - will she help enhance my abilities?
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.