Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card - One Sentence Game #80

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priestess
Neither: A will support you but you will have to do the fighting.


How can I get x to talk and open up a bit?
Magician

by being playful...through entertainment

q. Is this the end of the issue
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #31
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priestess
Neither: A will support you but you will have to do the fighting.


How can I get x to talk and open up a bit?
Let x know that there are still some grey areas not everything is black and white

7 of cups

Is E gay?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #32
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Let x know that there are still some grey areas not everything is black and white

7 of cups

Is E gay?
The Emperor

I don't think so. E is very masculine.

q - how else will the tool help my intuitive abilities?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #33
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerenheit View Post
The Emperor

I don't think so. E is very masculine.

q - how else will the tool help my intuitive abilities?
8 wands

will speed up information flow and clarity

q. Is there still hope about this
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #34
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
8 wands

will speed up information flow and clarity

q. Is there still hope about this
Lovers
Yes, and more than you think in terms of a positive outcome.


message from the universe
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #35
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Lovers
Yes, and more than you think in terms of a positive outcome.


message from the universe
Queen wand

make things happen, take control...

q. How will he feel about missing the deadline
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #36
faerenheit's Avatar
faerenheit  faerenheit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Jul 2014
Location: Eating sugar cubes
Posts: 1,361
faerenheit 
Citizen

faerenheit's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
Queen wand

make things happen, take control...

q. How will he feel about missing the deadline
2 of wands

He'll feel dissatisfied

q- how will the s help my intuitive abilities?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #37
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerenheit View Post
2 of wands

He'll feel dissatisfied

q- how will the s help my intuitive abilities?
It will open your access to dreams, cycles, shadow impressions

Moon


- what drives him to be so controlled with affection and time/money
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #38
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
It will open your access to dreams, cycles, shadow impressions

Moon


- what drives him to be so controlled with affection and time/money
6 coins

he is keen on only giving as much as he is receiving hence the control issues

q: how will he feel if I don't attend the ceremony
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #39
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
6 coins

he is keen on only giving as much as he is receiving hence the control issues

q: how will he feel if I don't attend the ceremony
The Chariot
Is there any chance he would come and get you (so take you there kicking and screaming ) or at least do his utmost to persuade you to be there along side him ?

QU: How would TER suit me ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #40


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.