new Golden Dawn deck this summer

rif

Hi all,

I just found out about a new Golden Dawn tarot deck that is expected to be available this summer. It will be called the Ra Horakhty Deck.

The artist's blog is: http://tarotart.wordpress.com/

I like the sample cards shown on this blog; I'm excited to see the rest of the deck. It looks so vibrant!

This deck was originally going to be used with the Zalewski "yellow brick" book, although for various reasons the product switched to Skip Dudschus.

And no, I'm not affiliated with Zalewski, the artist or the Golden Dawn. I just think this promises to be such a vibrant deck! I gather it uses the color scales and flashing colors of the GD tradition.

I hope the whole deck looks as good as those sample cards do.

Grigori

Thanks Rif, they are interesting looking, will be good to see some more cards :)

Grigori

Ooh, I just reread the blog with my brain attached, and it seems the earlier version is the one being printed, the newer cards are still a work in progress. Getting the Zalewski book is on my to-do list this week, so good to know the deck will be published also. But I like the new version better and want that one too when its finished :D

Grigori

Seems that something has interrupted shipping, folks who pre-orderd haven't received their deck or the pre-order access to an online tarot project. The author has vanished from a few online destinations, it seems likely something major has happened to prevent this from going ahead. Just posting a warning for everyone, I'd suggest not ordering until he is again active and posting on the blog etc..

Professor X

Excellent link. Good information.

t.town.troy

Thanks rif, I forgot about this thread.

t.town.troy

edit: sorry

t.town.troy

I emailed and got a response from Jonathan:

jonathan@blufireventures.com to me show details Mar 11 (3 days ago)
Yes, the deck is still happening. We are looking at going to print in
mid-April.

Jonathan.
- Hide quoted text -
> Greetings.
> Is this deck still going to happen?
> If so, when?
> Please reply.
>

So hopefully this is a good sign.

conversus

Was this deck ever printed? Or did the Secret Chiefs step in?