Tarot Inspiration, version 2

WolfyJames

I wonder if you remember the website Tarot Inspiration that was showing off the Thoth Tarot with comments made by people about the cards. Apparently the website was on Geocities so it went down when Geocities went down too. Lon Milo Duquette sent a tweet about a woman reviving the website in question in her blog. Apparently she had saved all the comments made by people and was really saddened to see the website go down so she decided to restart it. So here is her blog for anyone interested: http://tarot-inspiration.blogspot.com/

Grigori

Thanks for sharing Wolfy! I never saw the original, but look forward to seeing v2 roll out.

coatygirl

Thanks for linking my blog!

Really appreciate the link to my Tarot Inspiration blog and your kind words. Today's post finished the Major Arcana and I'm excited about rest of the project. The original website grew from visitors submitting their comments, which I invite you all to do in the comment thread for each card. I would appreciate suggestions, and if any of you have sites you would like me to link to, email me <email removed by moderator, please see users profile for email link> Thanks again!