Why Do You Love the Thoth - Which version?

Aeon418

I'm not a card trimmer myself but....

If you were to trim a Standard sized deck it would be almost the same size as the Pocket edition. Maybe one or two millimeters difference.

Debra

I just trimmed the middle-sized purple box 3 magi one. The pictures are clear and it's nice in the hand--2-1/4" x 3-1/2".

Richard

My first Thoth deck came today. It is the pocket version, printed in Belgium. The images are much nicer than the scans I have seen on the internet. In fact, they are exquisite! I could kick myself for waiting so long before getting this deck.

Grigori

LRichard said:
My first Thoth deck came today. It is the pocket version, printed in Belgium. The images are much nicer than the scans I have seen on the internet. In fact, they are exquisite! I could kick myself for waiting so long before getting this deck.

:thumbsup:

daphne

cardlady22 said:
I have 3 versions of the Thoth.

*a large '96 AGM ~ 3.75 by 5.5 in
*pocket ~ 2.25 by 3.5 in
*the "funky" Hexerey ~ 55 by 85 mm (slightly smaller than the pocket)

My cellphone is not so great with showing the color, but here's the size comparison:

What version is the right card from? It looks as the colors are more vivid.

I looked for Thoth cards on internet and I saw some of them have very colored borders (beautiful, bright green in Lovers, for instance, compared with a more pale-grey-sh one). Do you have an idea which edition might be that with brighter colors?

ETA: I can post a link to that picture, but I am not sure I am allowed to.

Grigori

daphne said:
ETA: I can post a link to that picture, but I am not sure I am allowed to.

Links to single cards are fine Daphne, just not links to complete decks for copyright reasons.

G :)