The Book of The Law Study Group 3.21

Grigori

This is a funny line. "Set up my image in the East"... Whose image? An image of RHK, or of Aiwass, of by "my image" could it be the Stele?

Any why the East? Which East? Where the sun rises, or towards Boleskine?

And not an image that you make, you must buy it. Because it's so "especial" no doubt :D

Aeon418

Grigori said:
This is a funny line. "Set up my image in the East"... Whose image? An image of RHK, or of Aiwass, of by "my image" could it be the Stele?
I would say it probably means the Stele. And by coincidence this verse is attributed to the letter Shin and Atu XX The Aeon. Now there's an image not unlike the one thou knowest.

This is verse 166. 160 = TzLM (Image). 6 = the Sun.
166 = Image of the Sun?
Grigori said:
Any why the East? Which East? Where the sun rises, or towards Boleskine?
East is traditionally the direction of prayer. It's also the direction of the rising sun. But there is an Islamic flavour to this chapter. So East might be a reference to the Kaaba, which Crowley thought was Boleskine. Take your pick. :laugh:

In the East is QDM = 144. We've seen that number a few times. I notice that Crowley thought the word "Set" might mean the Egyptian god. In other places Crowley spells the name ShT = 309

144 + 309 = 453.

This is the value of RA HVVR KUT (Ra-Hoor-Khut), BHMVTh (Behemoth, the Great Beast of Hebrew legend.), and NPhSH ChIH (Life or Life Breath.)
Rev 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
Grigori said:
And not an image that you make, you must buy it. Because it's so "especial" no doubt :D
I wonder if it might mean "buy" in another sense. Possibly Redeem in the theological sense?