2013 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

Alamaris

Oracle of Shadows and Light, and the Froud Faeries.

I'm still in the process of testing and altering and retesting my own Gallimaufry Oracle, so I tend to read with that more than the others. I keep saying this, but I think it's finally almost complete -- knock on wood!

MysticalMoose

I am finally getting to grips with Lenormand. Thanks to Ciro's Gilded Reverie - and loving it. As well as that I just received Wisdom Of The House of Night and am getting to know it.

DragonFae

I'm getting to know a couple of decks that are "new" to me but have been around for awhile:

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

Spirit of the Wheel

I like them both but I' really enjoying the Native American/animal aspect of the Spirit one. :)

Celtictarot

I am just starting to use the Wild Wisdom of the Faery oracle by Lucy Cavendish and Selina Fenech. On her website you can get free wallpaper of her art on your laptop / desktop. I am looking forward to using it!

I am about to do my daily reads with it! a couple of oracle decks on my wish list I am looking forward to purchasing is the Universal Wisdom by Toni Salerno and the Nature's wisdom Oracle by Mindy Lightfoot. I am also looking forward to purchasing the Anubis Oracle and the Goddess Inspiration decks also. Got the Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr!

I am also interested into maybe *stopppppppp!* maybe the dragonfae oracle or the shapeshifters one.

HighPriestess

I am currently using the Heart of Faerie Oracle, found it for $10 at the mall last week.

I am loving it, so so much, and I'm mad at the internet for posting images of this deck that turned me right off it for so long!

GoldenWolf

Oracle of Shadows and Light which arrived yesterday. Amazingly, my boyfriend tried it while I was sleeping. I think he likes it better than me!

AJ

I'm beginning the second week with Shaman's Oracle, always something interesting to pull out of the art.

Celtictarot

Started my week using the Woodland Wisdom Oracle and after this week will use my shapeshifters oracle. I tried doing a read with them and it was excellent. I just love the energy of this deck.

Not sure I should do a full month or just do a week with them to rotate? My oracle collection is starting to increase as my tarot. I do love Lucy Cavendish's decks.

GoldenWolf

I got Froud's Heart of Faerie for about six bucks last week. I have been doing daily draws with it for close to a week, but not sure I'm really connecting with it yet.

Kathy123

I have the heart of fairies at home, I also have a few arch angel decks.

However, I want to explore more of the oracle decks.... debating between Wisdom of the Hidden Realm, or Earth Magic Oracle.

I will admit I haven't done much with my oracle decks, I have combined them with my tarot readings, but not worked with them much on their own.

Which deck would you recommend between the two listed? Or would you suggest something entirely different for me to get my feet wet with??