The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

lunakasha

Thanks, starsongs! :D

I am glad you are enjoying it....hopefully you can get your hands on a deck soon...

These cards are REALLY growing on me...I ask a question every morning!

:) Luna

lunakasha

DAILY READING

Today I did another three-card reading, following Chronata's format of asking questions to support previous questions. Personally, my method is to shuffle between draws, while asking the questions. In other words, shuffle/think of question/cut and draw. Repeat for questions 2 and 3....

I am sure that there are many different ways to work with these cards....and so far this method is working for me! :D

Q1: What is the theme for today?
C1: Deception: OK....that doesn't sound good, LOL! :p
Let's see....in the card there is a couple, both wearing
masquerade-type masks over their eyes, Chronata-style! :D
They are smiling, laughing...almost looks like they are talking
behind someone's (my) back. The woman's mask freaks me
out because the eyes extend way beyond her face...like she
is seeing something that I am unaware of. The smile is a
facade...I need to beware of hidden enemies it seems.

Q2: Who is this person of deception?
A2: Dark-Haired Woman: Hmmmm....well, I do have a couple of
female friends with dark (brown) hair....but I cannot imagine
either one of them being deceptive with me, or talking behind
my back. But I will take this warning into consideration.
Looking at the card, I see a woman standing alone, looking
over the edge of a railing...bridge maybe? She looks sad or
worried about something. Maybe "deception" does not have
to do with someone hurting me....maybe it
means the person is hiding something ABOUT THEMSELVES
from me??? That is what I am getting from this card. She may
need help but is afraid to ask so she keeps her problems
hidden?

Q3: How should I respond to this issue?
Q4: The Master:

Ooooh interesting!!! This is one of the five "special" cards in this deck (like Trumps) that have detailed meanings in the LWB. The Master shows a mature man in a business suit, with his hands clasped behind his back. He is looking out over the city...pleased with himself and his position in life.

My first reaction upon seeing this card? Everything is under control....I am confident and ready to face the challenges of the day. No need to worry...the "deception" is not about me (convinced of this now).

From the LWB: Power, wealth, stability, achiever. Reasons with his head, not his heart. Capable of using his authority with competence, father figure. (Reversed: Immature, clay feet, chauvinistic).

Soooo....I guess I need to pay attention, look beyond the "mask" of someone who needs my help, and try not to get too emotional about it....remain cool, calm and collected.

Anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions???

Deneb

Lucky me, I found the mini sized version of this deck on the internet shop, where I order all my tarot cards, and of course, after reading this thread, I couldn't resist myself of ordering it, the simple artwork really impressed me, my first oracle deck, can't wait to get my hands on the cards :D

Alissa

Alissa jumps up and down, skipping through the room....

My Cards came today~! My Cards came Today~!

I really like this deck. It appeals to the dramatic side in me... ;) Red, black and white. I don't even mind the small size, once I acclimate my hands to the smaller deck with a few shuffles.

I wondered how they put them in order, with no numbers to sort by, when packaging (my librarian brain thinks about these things still) and lo and behold! Clever... they were in alphabetical order by first word.

Stop! Look! Listen!

Isn't that a cool card, and a cool message? Be here now! Stop! Look! Listen!

lunakasha

Alissa said:
Alissa jumps up and down, skipping through the room....

My Cards came today~! My Cards came Today~!

I really like this deck. It appeals to the dramatic side in me... ;) Red, black and white. I don't even mind the small size, once I acclimate my hands to the smaller deck with a few shuffles.

YAY Alissa!!!! :D

I am so excited for you....aren't these little cards GREAT????
And just as cute as can be!!! I love the size......love the colors and the dramatic artwork....and so far, they read VERY well!!!

I look forward to reading your posts on these wonderful little cards!!!

:D Luna

sunflowr

Ok you guys.. I have to get this deck now!!! ;p

lunakasha

sunflowr said:
Ok you guys.. I have to get this deck now!!! ;p

YES....you really should get one!!!! The price alone is unbeatable...it was an impulse buy for me....and I have no regrets!!! :p

Alissa

I did a reading for a friend with the deck last night (my first reading on my own with this deck) and it didn't let me down.

This is one deck where you can lay out the cards (and one of the *only* decks in which I would actually recommend 7+ cards for a reading, mind you) and just look at the cards, and go, "Uh huh! Yup, yup... yup~!" and be done.

My friend Sana loved them. They are the most straight forward talkers I've ever met.

poivre

Thanks,

I guess I'll start looking for these cards!!!

lunakasha

Alissa said:
This is one deck where you can lay out the cards (and one of the *only* decks in which I would actually recommend 7+ cards for a reading, mind you) and just look at the cards, and go, "Uh huh! Yup, yup... yup~!" and be done.

My friend Sana loved them. They are the most straight forward talkers I've ever met.

I agree, Alissa.....they are VERY straightforward, aren't they????
Although....at times I find it difficult to put certain cards together and figure out what they are trying to tell me...but usually if I spend a few minutes just looking at them, it comes to me, and it is like: DUH!!! How could I have missed it???

I really love these cards....and even when I don't immediately *get* the message, I enjoy the challenge of relying on my intuition to get me there!

I would recommend these cards to anyone....you will not be disappointed!

:D Luna