The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

Ruby7

Why did I read this thread!!! Now I just HAVE to have this deck!!!

Ruby7

dolphingirl

You may have to have it but atleast it is inexpensive and still in print :)

lunakasha

sunflowr said:
But I also called my bookstore and they will have it in about a week to 10 days. I can't wait though!!! ;p I wish I had a credit card so I could order stuff online.

That is wonderful news, sunflowr.....you will LOVE these cards!!!

I am planning another trip to my local bookstore, to see if there are other mini-decks by RunningPress....the price is too good to pass up!!!

:D Luna

Ruby7

o.k. so I now have the Answer deck, everybody happy?? Just kidding, it is a wonderful little deck, definitely worth the money and I am very happy with it. Off I go to explore it!!

Ruby7

lunakasha

Ruby7 said:
o.k. so I now have the Answer deck, everybody happy?? Just kidding, it is a wonderful little deck, definitely worth the money and I am very happy with it. Off I go to explore it!!

YAY Ruby!!! :D

Hope you are enjoying it....maybe you would like to post your first reading here??? I look forward to hearing more.....

:) Luna

lunakasha

OK.....I just did another reading for myself with these strange and unusual cards, and I am even MORE confused than ever! :eek: Help.....

I was just sitting here, feeling bored and kinda icky...I have felt that way all day....just blah, maybe a little sad...but not sure why, exactly....

So I thought: OK, let's see what the Answer Deck has to tell me about the situation! :D

QUESTION: What is my problem....why am I in a funk???

A: LOVE: OK, well....this card is pretty self-explanatory, big heart, no way of misreading this one, LOL!!! But....it puzzles me because I am not in a relationship right now...therefore, maybe it means loneliness, or an empty heart??? Empty love??? See, if you really look closely at the card, it makes sense: the heart itself is white space, surrounded by black....

Q: What is it about "love" that is affecting me???

A: FRUSTRATION: Hmmmm....yes, I guess that goes along with feeling lonely and empty in the love department....I do admit that it can be frustrating at times. But....I have not consciously felt frustrated, if you see what I mean....which does not mean that it isn't there!

Q: How can I get past this loneliness and frustration???

A: STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!: OK....now THIS is a great card!!! (And Alissa would agree with me! :) ) I always love this card...because it reminds me to appreciate life, not take things for granted....and to be aware of what surrounds me. Living in the moment is something I have been working hard to do....it takes effort but it is extremely rewarding when you get there. For me, SLL is the "living in the moment" card!!! :D

So....I am getting from this reading that I need to pull myself out of this funk and start paying attention to all of the good things in my life....to realize that love might be just around the corner, but first I need to open my eyes and be aware of it. Most of all, I should try not to let life, love and opportunity pass me by.....

Thanks for letting me share this...I feel better already!

:) Luna

EDITED TO ADD: Any comments and/or suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated! :)

Alissa

Looks like you nailed it to me, lunakasha! :D

Stop! Look! Listen!

Stop running around trying to "find someone" to make YOU feel better. That power is inside you, no where else. Others never heal those wounds, not permanently.

Look around and what do you see? Are you missing out on something or someone? Or is this, as you say, a moment to look at all the good things you have RIGHT NOW, instead of reflecting on what you DONT have?

Listen inside... what do you hear when you stop your brain, and listen instead? Not easy to do, stopping the monkey-mind. Make it calm down, and just listen. Be quiet inside and out.

You're funky because you're lonely and want someone to love. You're frustrated because no one is stepping up to the plate, in your eyes.

Your Answer deck advice is to sit back and chill. ;)

lunakasha

Thanks Alissa!!! :D

Your feedback definitely confirms what I was getting from that reading, once I had time to reflect afterward and REALLY pay attention (Stop-Look-Listen) to what the cards were trying to tell me....

Makes perfect sense....very sound advice! :)

Thanks again....hope you are enjoying your cards also....

lunakasha

Interesting.....

Just wanted to let you know.....

I pulled the Stop! Look! Listen! card AGAIN today!!!:p

That is the third time in the past five days....hmmmmm???

I am trying to follow the advice of this card....living in the moment, being aware of my surroundings and my senses....and just trying to appreciate the little things in life...lots of good, little things!