Pages of Shustah cards

flashdownglory

Ken's site

I am not negating his knowledge or experience, but I find his website to be a bit too "religious" for me. I am spiritual but when it comes to reading I am a bit more factual in my approach. Is this bad? Just some thoughts for discussion.

=)
Flash

sunflowr

flashdownglory said:
I am not negating his knowledge or experience, but I find his website to be a bit too "religious" for me. I am spiritual but when it comes to reading I am a bit more factual in my approach. Is this bad? Just some thoughts for discussion.

=)
Flash

Well, he *is* a Reverend. ;)

I'm just giving ya a hard time. Forgive me. ;)

Actually I love his site and his approach to the cards. I don't have the book. I need to purchase it seprately, but I might be ok just using Ken's site, the sheet he gave me, and I might create my own "book". Seaqueen, what do you think?

Ken is a really nice guy and, as I said, I love how he works with the cards. But I understand your mileage may vary.

Also, werent these cards developed as part of a spiritual practice? If so, that too might explain Ken's more spiritual take on them.

I just received them yesterday and i absolutely love them! Thank you Seaqueen and others for enabling me. ;)

Seaqueen

sunflowr said:
Well, he *is* a Reverend. ;)

I'm just giving ya a hard time. Forgive me. ;)

Actually I love his site and his approach to the cards. I don't have the book. I need to purchase it seprately, but I might be ok just using Ken's site, the sheet he gave me, and I might create my own "book". Seaqueen, what do you think?

Ken is a really nice guy and, as I said, I love how he works with the cards. But I understand your mileage may vary.

Also, werent these cards developed as part of a spiritual practice? If so, that too might explain Ken's more spiritual take on them.

I just received them yesterday and i absolutely love them! Thank you Seaqueen and others for enabling me. ;)

Hello sunflowr,
I think creating your book is an excellent idea. The Pages of Shustah(c) deck is suppose to trigger psychic awareness. The accompanying book is not in great detail as far as the meanings but it does show the different levels that the cards can be read.

Rev Foor certainly is a special man and yes his reading are spiritually insightful but sometimes that is a good way to read these cards. He has his own unique way as we all do. Actually, the cards can be interpreted in whatever way feels good to you keeping in mind the "essence" of the meanings.

I blog about this deck often and have started to expand the meanings beginning with the Red suit. When time permits I will continue with the Red cards until they are done (7 more to go) and then proceed with the next color.

I have found this deck to be stunningly accurate. It is important to be very clear about your question. Or don't ask any question at all and see what the cards tell you (3 card draw). Often cards answer what your subconscious needs to know and maybe it is in reverse...the subconscious knows the answers & the cards merely reflect the truth of the matter.

The simple 12 card horoscope wheel is a perfect layout to use as well if you want a reading that will cover many areas of life. As long as you know the core meanings of the houses you should be able to do an informative reading.

Seaqueen

flashdownglory said:

=)
Flash
Hi Flash,
Your wants are different and this is not "bad" because we all have different expectations from cards and card readings.

I use many systems of divination using cards. I like plain ol' "fortune telling" that can be achieved with the Sibilla style decks (like Lenormand, Zigeuner etc) and the standard playing cards. I look to the Tarot when I want information that is based on principles and life's lessons. I seek the guidance of the Pages when I want direct answers. Many times half the fun is finding out those answers & how it all fits into one's question.

The Shustah(c) deck can be factual if you decide that is how you will use them.

BodhiSeed

Is Rev. Foor no longer selling these cards? I went to his blog and didn't see the Paypal information anymore that had been there the last time I visited.

flashdownglory

=) much comfort and thanks

Hi Seaqueen and all others that responded to my post. I am a big fan of your site Seaqueen and I applaud your efforts to help increase all our knowledge of divination. I have had the shustah for almost a decade now and love it very much. It has been more accurate than any other deck I have had. Now, I am on a Lenormand, Sibilla, Lotus, etc kick... I have the book that accompanies the deck and it is a good reference but I really enjoy hearing others takes on the cards. I think that Ken is very talented but for my taste (which I thank you for respecting) is a bit to much like prayer. I am spiritual, as I would not be a "believer" in any of this if I lacked spirituality. I just prefer a more direct approach. Not sugar coated. =)

Keep up the good work and happy reading!

-Flash

silverwings94

Can someoe tell me where I might be able to see all the cards and where I can purchase them.
S

olivia

silverwings94 said:
Can someoe tell me where I might be able to see all the cards and where I can purchase them.
S
I'm interested too!!

flashdownglory

Shustah cards for purchase

I ordered my deck from Interfaith Bookstore in St. Petersburg, FL. I believe this is where it was created. They have the deck and the book.

(727) 822-3157