Oracle of the Dragonfae.....anyone interested??

6 Haunted Days

A few days ago I came across this new oracle deck by Lucy Cavendish (she did the Oracle Tarot) called Oracle of the Dragonfae.....check it out!! Realease date says 1 April 2008.

http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Dragon...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203653602&sr=1-1

Here is an excerpt from the guidebook:

In the not so faraway past, we were Gods and Goddesses...we dwelt in dimensional lands...Eden, Avalon, Ys, Atlantis and Mu...we were Morgan, Guenevere, Merlin...we were fully alive, and we were fully magical. We worked, loved and lived with all the elemental beings...but as time and dimensions were split asunder by false beliefs and fears, we were torn away from our strongest, most protective kin...the Dragonfae. Now they are returning to help us heal ourselves, and to help us save this sacred planet... This deck is a dimensional portal to allow them to return to our realm, and deliver their powerful messages of love, healing and protection for a new generation of magical beings...
Welcome to this journey through a world that has for too long been hidden from all but the most courageous of searchers and mystics. Within these pages, and on each of these magickal cards, you will be introduced to, protected by and given messages and wisdom from the boundless world of the Dragonfae, a world which is now ready to be seen by your eyes and experienced by your heart.
The long-hidden truth is that the Dragonfae are our flesh and soul kin, our friends, our guardians and our allies. When we connect with them, we reconnect with the lost parts of ourselves, allowing us to fully explore the gift of life on this beautiful green and blue planet, known to some as Gaia, to others as Dana, and by many other names. The Dragonfae have long worked with each other, and with us, to create healings for the forests, waterways, earth and air of this planet, and for all beings, human and otherwise. They are now re-emerging to assist us with the next step in our own rebirth, and in the rebirth of Gaia, she of 10,000 names.
The Dragonfae help us to access knowledge from deep within and reconnect us with long forgotten powers of telepathy, telekinesis and the knowingness that we are all one. Now you can tap into their wisdom and guidance with this stunningly illustrated and truly beautiful set of oracle cards.

Sound interesting, no? I like the one picture that can be seen on Amazon. Though it does look like a "goth fairy" and should be all blinky lol. Curious about this deck.

ravenwynter

oh my!! this looks right up my alley LOL
thanks for post..adding to my ever growing wish list

raven

faunabay

OH 6!! You are just horrible! Horrible I tell you!!! Here I am trying to curtail my deck buying and what do you do? Come up with another deck that looks like one I just have to have!!!

(mumble, rant, groan, mumbling to myself)....How could she do this again? I mean she knows I want to keep from buying more decks! Ack!! (mumble, mumble, mumble)

ROFLAMO!!!! That is just one gorgeous looking deck. The one hesitation I can talk myself into right now, is it looks like it might be more of an art deck than a true reading deck. I'll keep telling myself that....probably right up to the point I buy it!!! Ack!!!

bershka

ah darn, another deck to add to my collection!

I just bought her deck "Magical Spell Cards" so I'll have a good idea of her vibe :)

Thanks for sharing!

Little Hare

i'm such a fan of Lucy's work and she is the sweetest person ever! she has the most amazing energy. I'm also really chuffed to be able to say that the deck is by all Australian artists*whoot*--->note It is not just by one artist

It will also be availbe from Blue angel gallery here:http://www.blueangelonline.com/dragonfae.htm

and Lucy's store: http://www.lucycavendish.com/store/

Check out the cover of her cd 'As above so below' because the artist who did the cover is one of the artists who worked on the deck...

See the cover of the cd here: http://www.lucycavendish.com/store/node/9

raventepes

Looks interesting. I want to see some scans of the cards though, and I'm not finding anything yet.

Jewel

6 Haunted Days, you keep influencing Faunabay, who keeps influencing me! You really need to stop this! ... yes I pre-ordered it *LOL*

6 Haunted Days

faunabay said:
OH 6!! You are just horrible! Horrible I tell you!!! Here I am trying to curtail my deck buying and what do you do? Come up with another deck that looks like one I just have to have!!!

(mumble, rant, groan, mumbling to myself)....How could she do this again? I mean she knows I want to keep from buying more decks! Ack!! (mumble, mumble, mumble)

Yessss, after my miserable failing to enable you in the Deidre of the Sorrows deck, I was searching for things to tempt you my dear, and alas! I have ferreted something out })

And it looks like I enable 2 with 1 swoop! :laugh:

Lewen

It looks like something I might like, but I would have to see more images first.
Thanks for the heads up.

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Yessss, after my miserable failing to enable you in the Deidre of the Sorrows deck, I was searching for things to tempt you my dear, and alas! I have ferreted something out })

And it looks like I enable 2 with 1 swoop! :laugh:
Well it hasn't been totally proven that I won't get Deidre of the Sorrows. ROFL And now I have Jewel looking at it too!!!

But this Dragonfae is a HAVE TO HAVE for me, where Deidre has just sort of been growing on me in the shadows. :D