Temperance Reversed + 9 of Swords Reversed?

ArchAngelMeshi

Is this as bad as it looks? lol

I mean I guess that depends on if 9 of Swords reversed is better or worse than upright. Temperance reversed looks like a mess on its own.

I was reading on how someone was feeling about their life.

I read that 9 of Swords reversed can mean suicide, but I've also read it could mean the lessening of stress.

theboomz

The Major here is Temperance, and I'd say look at the Rx Major to set the tone.

Like you said, "a mess on its own". You can just picture the alchemic mixture falling on to the floor.

I think I know what this means, that the person these cards refer to is not processing her feelings, which would explain why she is not having clear regrets. I would say she's in denial about something she should process and be done with because she's avoiding the pain of regret.

WalesWoman

Ok, this person could be in some trouble mentally/emotionally since both of these cards are reversed. Since Temperance has a lot to do with chemistry, I could see this as things not mixing the way they should, a chemical imbalance, such as when the body isn't doing what it's supposed to and doesn't produce the right chemicals to keep one mentally/emotionally balanced. All my technical terminology from Anatomy & Physiology seemed to have gone out one of my ears and can't remember them and am sounding like a perfect idiot. If one thing is missing or isn't being produced it can have severe impacts on a persons feelings and outlook and mental health.

9 Swords reversed to me would be saying their problems aren't all in their head, as in they aren't overreacting or creating this and do indeed have something serious going on that would tend to make them unable to sleep/not feel rested or unable to get out of bed, feel paranoid, anxious and depressed.

theboomz

oooo, excellent wales woman, thank you. With these important cards, it might be something very important like a chemical imbalance very good.

ArchAngelMeshi

The Major here is Temperance, and I'd say look at the Rx Major to set the tone.

Like you said, "a mess on its own". You can just picture the alchemic mixture falling on to the floor.

I think I know what this means, that the person these cards refer to is not processing her feelings, which would explain why she is not having clear regrets. I would say she's in denial about something she should process and be done with because she's avoiding the pain of regret.

A year ago she told me she drinks to drown out her problems, but I don't think she does anymore. (I mean, that was a year ago, and I guess there's really no way to know other than to ask, and I don't want to get on her bad side.)

But I do think she is miserable. Drugs or not.

Ok, this person could be in some trouble mentally/emotionally since both of these cards are reversed. Since Temperance has a lot to do with chemistry, I could see this as things not mixing the way they should, a chemical imbalance, such as when the body isn't doing what it's supposed to and doesn't produce the right chemicals to keep one mentally/emotionally balanced. All my technical terminology from Anatomy & Physiology seemed to have gone out one of my ears and can't remember them and am sounding like a perfect idiot. If one thing is missing or isn't being produced it can have severe impacts on a persons feelings and outlook and mental health.

9 Swords reversed to me would be saying their problems aren't all in their head, as in they aren't overreacting or creating this and do indeed have something serious going on that would tend to make them unable to sleep/not feel rested or unable to get out of bed, feel paranoid, anxious and depressed.

Do you think she might develop a mental illness? The woman I was reading for sort of has some bad habits.

I also had the 5 of Swords come up in the reading. But this combo was pretty bad enough on it's own.