Ladder to Heaven, Chute to Hell

Paradox

This is a spread I made last night. Its about seeing both sides of an issue. The reader thinks of his or her question and then interprets each card. Using reverse meanings is okay, but it is cautioned against. Deep interpretations based on the cards' pictures are preferred over the common interpretations.

------6--8
-----5---9
----4----10
---3-----11
--2------12
-1-------13

1: The most important aspect of the issue
2: The general feeling of the past towards the issue
3: The most important person in respect to the issue
4: How the issue will play out
5: The immediate consequences of the issue
6: The permanent long-lasting consequences of the issue
7: What your general reaction to the issue will be
8: The worst permanent long-lasting consequence of the issue
9: The worst immediate consequence of the issue
10: The worst part of the issue as it happens
11: The most detrimental person to the issue
12: The most negative past event relating to the issue
13: The worst aspect of the issue

As you can see, the column on the left is the basic, general part, and the column on the right is the worst part. The best is left out purposefully as the best is usually something fickle. Well, this is the first spread I have ever invented, so there might be a few problems. There are seven cards in the stairway (7 being the Judeo-Christian heavenly number); there are six cards in the chute (6 being the Judeo-Christian demon number); and there are 13 cards overall.

Maybe some of what the cards mean are not good, but you can always alter that to fit you or your situation better. I hope it works though, so I'd be much obliged if you would try it out.

Good Luck

Iridescence

I tried this spread out on a few issues and it really gave some insight into them.

The only question I have is a little clarity issue with what the 10th card is supposed to signify.

Paradox

Thanks for trying it Iridescence, my thought was basically is this:

what you would think was the worst part of the situation while the situation is happening

well that sounds kind of confusing :)

Iridescence

I think that clears it up. So it's not necessarily the real worst part, only what seems to be during the situation?

It's not that confusing.:)