Ostara Tarot

Le Fanu

Mine was shipped today...

Pixiedustmite

Schiffer Publishing

I ordered my deck from Schiffer Publishing directly and still haven't gotten a "Your order has shipped" email. I ordered it in early March and I know the date was pushed back twice.

Hopefully I get that email soon- they already took out the money in March when I ordered it.

Fingers crossed..

ram

I ordered it from Amazon in the winter and have noticed the release date change since then, I can't remember how many times.

A couple days ago I received an email from Amazon asking me if I still wanted the deck even though it there was now no shipping date. I checked that I did want it. Then I got another email that said they'd let me know when it ships. It seems vague.

I have never seen this deck in the physical, but I can see it's very beautiful. I tried to purchase it before and there was an issue of some sort and I never received it. I hope it shows up super-much!

I'm sure it's a real deck and really will show up I just need to believe in it. [emoji275]

avalonian

I ordered it from Book Depository but they just refunded my payment:

"We're sorry to let you know we are unable to fulfill your order of the below items, and have issued a refund. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Madrigal

It all sounds kind of strange. With all these stores offering refunds because they can't give an actual ship date I'm wondering if the deck will actually be published. It says it's 'available now' on Schiffer's site I've just sent them an email to find out if that's actually the case and if not what they can tell me about the delay. Will post when I hear back.

Le Fanu, I'm also wondering where you ordered yours from.

Padma

Apparently, the app is available for iphones and androids at Fool's Dog (if you can't get your hands on a paper copy).

In fact, I just purchased the app :)

Madrigal

Apparently, the app is available for iphones and androids at Fool's Dog (if you can't get your hands on a paper copy).

In fact, I just purchased the app :)

Yes, I've had the app for awhile now and I'm not sure if that is a good thing. It makes the waiting that much more difficult being able to see the wonderful imagery on the deck up close like that :laugh:

Le Fanu

May I ask where you ordered it from?
The Book Depository on Sunday night. The very same Book Depository that has just refunded payments...

They must have just had one in stock. Especially for me :)