Lenormand exchange buddy for July

Noni

Hello

I'm new to reading Lenormand cards I'd like to get more practice at least once a week.
I'd like to find someone who can do weekly Lenormand exchanges with me for July. So maybe every Sunday we read for each other. I'd prefer live exchanges so we both do reading and feedback for each other immediately.
We can also ask each other questions on interpretation of different card combos.
I'd prefer to do this exchange with someone I've not exchanged with before ideally.

Anyone keen?

Cheers
:)

Noni

No one?? really?!!! :bugeyed:
I'm not that bad a reader :D.....check out few of my threads in Lenormand Readings section.
A regular buddy will be helpful to get continuous and regular feedback...that way it would help learn, improve and understand cards better in different context.

July is almost here!!

konayuki

I would but I'm really not confident enough to read for someone else as I'm still a beginner. (I started last May, but took a couple months break in between so, really it's less than a year.)

Hopefully some one with more experience will come along to help you!

Cheers,
knyk

snowmoon

hi,

I'm interested.i can do it evey week with you.i do reading everyday.

is there any problem for timezone??

thank-you.

Cacia

Hi miss Noni

I would like to participate as I want to practice if you have me.

Thanks

cacia

Noni

I would but I'm really not confident enough to read for someone else as I'm still a beginner. (I started last May, but took a couple months break in between so, really it's less than a year.)

Hopefully some one with more experience will come along to help you!

Cheers,
knyk

Hi Konayuki :)
Thanks for considering!
I only started a few months back this year so very new.
Maybe if you feel upto it....we can exchange in August or some other month later.

Cheers

Noni

hi,

I'm interested.i can do it evey week with you.i do reading everyday.

is there any problem for timezone??

thank-you.

Hi Snowmoon :)
Thanks for your interest.
We're online at different times....sorry! as I said would prefer someone who is online when I'm.

Cheers

Noni

Hi miss Noni

I would like to participate as I want to practice if you have me.

Thanks

cacia

Hi Cacia :)

Thank you for considering.
YES! I'd be really glad to exchange with you.
Let me know when you would like to start and anything else regarding the exchange.

Cheers

Cacia

Dear

We can start this today as I have a couple hours before work, or tomorrow sunday will be a hectic day for me but today or tomorrow is fine, let me know dear.

Noni

Dear

We can start this today as I have a couple hours before work, or tomorrow sunday will be a hectic day for me but today or tomorrow is fine, let me know dear.

Thanks Cacia :)
Lets start tomorrow...11 am EST?? or what time suits you tomorrow?