Orphalese -- oh no !!

Baroli

Orphalese is an excellent program, well worth the usage without the deck exchange. I would register most definitely.:D

Baroli, evil twin of Barbara})

Barbaras Ahajusts

Forgot to mention..

When you start setting up spreads, if you like to create them, you will find this program simply awesome!

Just open the spread wizard up and 1, 2, 3 you have a spread that is saved to your pc. Use it over and over! Plus the spread section, that you can download, keeps growing and growing!

Enjoy!!
Barb

blackroseivy

Eventually, when I have the money, I definitely must get this! I'm thinking, when my site is up & running - it will be worth the money then.

& YES, isn't it orphal??!! :D heeeeeeeeeee

Barbaras Ahajusts

Get the free download. Its comes with 3 decks that were created for Orphalese.

I like to throw the cards by hand, then open up the program, go to Free Selection and then pull the same cards up on the screen. I open up the reading Wizard and go back and forth between the real deck and the deck on the screen.
When I am ready, I enter in my reading in each area for each card, then open up the RTF. I will copy and paste the entire reading in an email and thats that!
If you have Windows 2000 or up Orphalese will send the email for you. No copy and paste for that group! LOL.

Its addicting!
;)Barb

Sheri

I am crying because Orphalese only works on Windows...and I have a Mac!

valeria :(

Loewenzahnhexe

Hello,

the free version is super! At the moment I think it is one of the best ways to learn several Decks. I can add my own meanings and get fast the usual meaning of the Card from the programm. This allows fast and easy learning the meanings of the card - and it is fun. I love this programm, lol.

Now I havent to write on a sheet of paper during the reading whats in my head, I can relax and after the reading put it in the programm - and there it is. The stupid papers are always somwhere I couldnt find them back - or my writing is so, that I couldnt read it anymore after a while...

I am trying to register myself - but I have to waite for the email...

Best wishes
Tanja

Disa

I'm tempted to register for the program. How's it working currently? Do people still love it?

Thx,

Disa