Discussion: Messages From Your Angels Oracle Cards

rcb30872

Logiatrix has started something great, and this is one deck that I and at least one other have shown interest in studying, so I have taken it upon myself to start the thread, I hope Logiatrix doesn't mind too much.....

So, as been mentioned in the other threads

Post all your insights, questions, observations etc about the Messages From Your Angels here
:grin:

a_shikhs

Hey Bec,thanx for starting this thread.. Messages from your Angels is one of my favourite decks..

Today i did a general advice reading for myself and Archangel Raphael popped out.. Well i guess it was a perfect card to get today as i had a small tiff with a very close friend of mine.. I met her after 8 months and suddenly we realised that we were total strangers.. :( It was really sad and i was really hurt.. Maybe Archangel Raphael is assuring me that he'll heal all the pain and maybe there will be a new begining for me and my friend as i really dont wanna lose her.. :(

rcb30872

Thanks for that a_shikhs

I am not that well versed with the angels and the archangels, and I had to have a quick peak in my book for this one.

I think what this card is saying, yes, there are some grievances with your friend and yourself, but really speaking, no relationship runs smoothly. He will help you heal the relationship.

Another thing that I thought is interesting here, it suggest that perhaps you are or meant to be a healer. The reason why you and your friend feel that you no longer know each other is that perhaps you are going on your own paths in life. Where yours is more on the spiritual side of things, and perhaps one day you will be a healer. Perhaps your friend is not that way inclined, as you are.

It is a pity these things have to happen, but they do. I have grown apart from a lot of people, and there are heaps and heaps of people that I don't see anymore. Although at times I regret that, other times I am rather relieved, sounds strange I know.

:love:

Bec

a_shikhs

Bec, thanks for helping me interpret the card...

rcb30872 said:
Another thing that I thought is interesting here, it suggest that perhaps you are or meant to be a healer. The reason why you and your friend feel that you no longer know each other is that perhaps you are going on your own paths in life. Where yours is more on the spiritual side of things, and perhaps one day you will be a healer. Perhaps your friend is not that way inclined, as you are.

that is so true... I somewhat feel that i mentally cant vibe with her anymore. And its really bothering me.. She is not very interested in spirituality and stuff. Maybe our paths are different now.. Maybe we have different interests now.. :( That was really true, Bec and right on the spot..:)

rcb30872

Like I have done for Healing with the Fairies, Archangel Oracle Cards, Magical Mermaids and Dolphins, and Goddess Guidance, I am going to choose a card to look at, and post my findings here, from time to time. The card I have chosen this time is:

Shanti
"I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead"

This says that you have had some tough times recently, and that your mind and emotions have been in turmoil. This is a time when you crave to have some peace and quiet in your life, so that you can have a chance to relax and recuperate from these trying times, so that your mind and heart can be in peace.

This means by spending this time alone and being in quiet surroundings, you are in some way be able to slightly detach from these times of turmoil. This means that you are able to stay centred within yourself by breathing techniques and clear intentions. By having inner peace, this will be translated into peace in your outer surroundings. You will find that you will have greater capacity to handle and cope with certain situations in your life.

This card tells you whatever trials and turbulent situations you are facing, the worst is now over. The road in front of you would be a lot smoother.

So, in some way this can be applied to a certain idea that you may want to work on to make it a reality, and what could be stopping you is negative influences, including your self-doubts, fears and worries. So by you being able to quieten your mind from these negative thougts you would be able to work on, in a sense, unhindered on what you need to do to make this dream a reality. Another thing that can be included in this is other negative influences such as other people that can be considered to be naysayers or who put to many demands on your time and energy. By estimating these negative influences, or by simply you refusing to buy into it and to say "no" occassionally this would allow more of your time and energy on things that are truly important to you.

Bec

a_shikhs

Today i got

Archangel Uriel...
Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open up to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind...

Archangel Uriel says that he is the "Psychologist Angel" and he helps to heal toxins from people's thoughts and emotions, especially anger and unforgiveness.

I can feel my emotions regarding a particular person healing and there is no anger or cruelty against him now.. I have moved on in life and maybe i am open to greater love now.. :)

rcb30872

Arielle
"New psychic and spiritual experiences are changing the way you view the world and yourself. Allow your spiritual gifts to open - through study, prayers and meditation"

This can be seen that this would be an affirmation to you that you are psychic, and that it is not your imagination. You may have reason to feel afraid of your psychic gifts, perhaps you may have had some rather unpleasant experiences. More than likely you may have been psychic as a child, and for some reason you may have been made to feel guilty about it from other people. or even tormented and teased by others, who may have called you some unfavoury names, or may have said some other unpleasant things.

It mentions that your help is needed here on Earth, and by doing so you would be able to help to heal others, animals, plants and the Earth itself. You can use your gifts to intentionally send love and light to anywhere it is needed. It says that you simply need to have the intention to send this love and light to any place, person, animal or plant, and it is done.

Your psychic and spiritual abilities can be used in numerous ways. In which way it would be of help to anyone, if you intend to use it in a way that you would be doing it for the benefit of others. To be able to develop and to build on these skills and abilities you will be sent help to you, whether that would be of a spiritual teacher, books, classes and all types of resources that you could use to gain better understanding and knowledge of these talents and abilities.

Bec

rcb30872

Aurora
"You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon be inspired by your example"

This tells yuou that the intentions that you have made recently means that new opportunities are or will present themselves to you. This card tells you that you are on the right path and thay you should continue on working on this. Stick with this on matter what, there may be people that could feel threatened that you are moving away from them. Just because you may be doing something which is different to what you have done, in which they may not be involved with, doesn't mean that you don't feel any differently about them, they may not understand that, mayber there is a way you can put their fears to rest.

Another thing that may be stopping yuo are your own self-doubts, worries, fears, insecurities and any other self-sabotaging thoughts. You may feel fearful for what the future may bring you. This card tells you that you are being supported and protected by God. Instead of these self-doubts, fears, worries, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts, have hope and faith and feel gratitude for what you have and for what you are working towards this, as this will help you to overcome these self-doubts, fears and worries. This card also menations that you should remain focussed on the present moment.

I think this is a lot to do with personal power. In some respect, this is what you may fear. This tells you that you are capable to creating your own future. You don't have to be dictated by circumstances, situations or other people. This tells you that you should be doing what is best for you, what your true heart's desires are instead of doing what is expected of you from others. This could also be about that you have the capacity to say "no" to others which may demand too much of your attention, time and energy. Make sure that you are able to spend some time doing things that are of deep personal signifance ot you, that make you feel joy, happy and content. Also, to keep working on with what you have started.

Bec

rcb30872

Astara
"You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desire, and don't compromise"

This card tells us that we don't need to suffer or settle for second best. We all deserve to have the best. This card tells you that the angels and Heaven can help you, or to intervent so that you can be happy. All that is needed is for you to ask for help.

This card says that there may be some reluctance for you to ask for help. Perhaps that you think that you don't deserve help or that you feel guilty about asking for help. There is no need to feel guilty about asking for help from the angels and Heaven as you will not be taking away from anyone else who you may consider that is in more need for help.

This card also says that if you allow yourself to receive you will be provided with the tools you need for you life's mission. I think this may be a gentle reminder that if you are able to fulfill your life's mission you would be able to help and inspire others. So, in a sense, this card tells you that the more you receive the more you are able to give and help others.

We all deserve to be happy, content and fulfilled. Ask for help. Accept the help when it is offered to you. Be grateful for the help that you have been given.

Bec

rcb30872

Isaiah
"It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, guiding you, and protecting you during these changes"

This says that you are already on the path of something new coming into your life. It is a matter of being patient and not to push things too much. Keep workign on this, take steps each day. Do not be in a rush to get to where you envision yourself being.

Enjoy the process of what you are creating. By paying attention to what you are creating you will feel the joy of watching it grow. In the process there would be valuable lessons to be learnt along the way, and that you could increase your knowledge and practice what this is so that you can be proficient at it. When you are ready for it to be hatched completely, you will know as you would receive an unmistakable message. Have the joy in developing and discovering this, afterall the journey is just as important, if not more so, than the final destination. I think there is a hidden message here is that whatever you are doing is the right thing, not to give up on it and to stick to it.

Bec