Aquarian Tarot Study Group?

hunter

Hmm...mysterious is a good word. Mysterious without being scary at all.

velvetina

ah, the Aquarian deck...I love the art work; I love that twist upon art deco style & the chosen colours..I love the pale pencilled faces of people who look so removed from the world; kind of melancholic yet also passive.

I have a bit of a tale to tell re: this deck. It arrived, quite unsolicited, upon the doorstep one morning. No one had ordered it, no one knew anything about it - it had arrived fresh from Thorsons, the publishers.

I only thought about returning it for a moment because I fell head over heels in love with the Fool! And this particular High Priestess is one of my heroines!

Queen of Disks

ah, the Aquarian deck...I love the art work; I love that twist upon art deco style & the chosen colours..I love the pale pencilled faces of people who look so removed from the world; kind of melancholic yet also passive.

I have a bit of a tale to tell re: this deck. It arrived, quite unsolicited, upon the doorstep one morning. No one had ordered it, no one knew anything about it - it had arrived fresh from Thorsons, the publishers.

I only thought about returning it for a moment because I fell head over heels in love with the Fool! And this particular High Priestess is one of my heroines!

That is an amazing story! :bugeyed: And the Fool and the High Priestess are really nice cards. :)

From-Ashes

Well, it looks like this has been dead for awhile but . . . any interest in reviving it?

This has been my only deck, for pretty much always. I briefly used a RWS deck, something like 15 years ago, but that is it. I love the style, it has always spoke to me on a level that other decks didn't.

So if anyone's interested . . .

lalalibra

Well, it looks like this has been dead for awhile but . . . any interest in reviving it?

This has been my only deck, for pretty much always. I briefly used a RWS deck, something like 15 years ago, but that is it. I love the style, it has always spoke to me on a level that other decks didn't.

So if anyone's interested . . .

Hello, this is a little late (well, over a month), but I'm just seeing this...

If you're still interested, I would like to help revive this study group as well. :)

In either case, I have been devoting myself to studying this deck on my own as of late. But as I've gotten some truly wonderful insights from the existing threads here, I think it would be great to look into the deck more with others.