Illustrated Book-T PDF

Abrac

I made a Book-T PDF and illustrated it with cards from the Golden Dawn Tarot deck.

While I was at it, I made all the titles of the courts King, Queen, Prince and Princess to match the card titles, Book-T's own descriptions, and for the sake of consistency throughout the document. I left alone the descriptions of the Princes where it says "A winged King," or "A kingly figure."

I tried to edit it as best I could but there may be typos or other errors. If you find any and wanna let me know I'll get 'em fixed.

I don't assert it's "better" than the original, but I think it'll be easier to use.

You can view or download it here:

Book-T.pdf (Revision 2, 3.41MB) :)

Revision 1: Central Decans chart on page 11, added days to the Days column and replaced planetary names with glyphs.

Revision 2: Added hyperlinks.

WolfyJames

Thanks!!!

It looks really nice!

Richard

Brilliant idea! I like it!

Owl Song

Very thorough and helpful. Thanks for sharing.

rachelcat

Thank you! It' very generous for you to share.

I started something like this years ago and never finished.

It looks great. (I'll put some time into proofing, but it looks good so far!)

I think it's going on my Kindle now!

Abrac

Are you guys able to preview it in your browser? I used to be able to in Firefox 31, now I can't for some reason. I can download it, just can't preview. ???

Richard

I can preview it on IE 11.

gregory

Are you guys able to preview it in your browser? I used to be able to in Firefox 31, now I can't for some reason. I can download it, just can't preview. ???
As I recall, FF requires you to select something from v 30 on, in about.config....

Many people on forums are very cross about this !

ETA works fine in Pale Moon and Chrome... But in ff I get:

Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

OOOH wait - it's in tools > options > applications under pdfs. It's managed to set itself to download rather than view... I set it to "view in firefox" - and now it's fine :)

Abrac

I've got FF set to preview PDFs in Firefox and it's always worked fine til now. I can preview it if I'm logged in to my Dropbox account but I didn't used to have to be logged in.

As long as other people can see it then I'm not gonna sweat it, too many others things to worry about. :laugh:

Abrac

I added hyperlinks to the list of 36 decan cards on page 1. I got tired of wandering aimlessly so this should make life a lot easier. :)

If your PDF viewer supports hyperlinks then they should work. I tested them on Foxit Reader 5 and they work okay. I've updated the link above to download the latest version.