Huh? Crowley on Ebay Again!

manda78

There is an auction on Ebay for a box, claimed to be one of Al's collection..who is also alleged to be a Satanist...AND the box is emanating evil at this very moment, somewhere in Texas. :D

Abrac

This is so wrong on so many levels. :laugh: But someone has bid on it.

Auction

Grigori

:laugh: All I heard from the box was a ghostly whisper saying "buy me if your stupid" })

Alta

Oh thank you for my first chuckle of the day. Evil emanations, oooooh.

Milfoil

Ha.

0 rated seller who CLEARLY knows how Ebay works.

What a crock!

Aeon418

OMG :laugh:
Unfortunately there is no paper work of authentication of this boxes origination only stories. All I can say is when I held it the 1st time all I could feel emanating off of it was evil. So I do not even keep it inside of my home. It is tucked away safely at a climate controlled storage unit.
I'm sure I've read that somewhere before.... or was it a deck of cards last time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seafra

LOL

The things you learn on ebay! Clearly when an elderly male Texan presents you with an object that is emanating evil you must buy it, declare it a Satanic Gate and tuck it away safely at a climate controlled storage unit.

Seller must be a fan of Anton LaVey since he worked the name in so nicely.

LOL

ETA: Is that a Texas Longhorn's skull in that pic? Still laughing ...

crystal dawn

hmm - if i buy it - i will also have to buy a climate controlled storage unit - to keep it in lol.

gregory

Seafra said:
LOL

The things you learn on ebay! Clearly when an elderly male Texan presents you with an object that is emanating evil you must buy it, declare it a Satanic Gate and tuck it away safely at a climate controlled storage unit.
I wish someone had, er, when an elderly male Texan, er......... })

starrystarrynight

gregory said:
I wish someone had, er, when an elderly male Texan, er.........
Oh, gregory, you rapscallion, you! And it was emanating evil, you say???