Marshmallow Marseille Tarot

G6

Looks cool. Like the poker size. Like their lenormands too. Oh, just the whole thing. All of it.

baconwaffles

Oh goodness, I had been watching this thread but after having seen all the cards... now I really want this deck. The pips are beautiful! The colors are delicious and the size is perfect! Why?! Why?!

firesheep67

Another instant purchase!

I have the Starduster Lenormand from Wandering Oracle and when I saw the preview of the Marshmallow Marseille Tarot in an email - I fell for it immediately :) Supposed to ship any moment! Looks perfect for someone (like me) who doesn't have a Marseille Tarot (yet). ;)

eldritchgreene

Awww! So lovely to find this thread! I'm the creator of this deck (my brother is the talented illustrator) thank you everyone for the nice comments.

I've gone ahead and made a special coupon for all of you: aeclectic which you can use on the shop or Etsy to get 10% off any purchase (only excludes Linen and Mini Lenormand decks) and will work for the next couple weeks ;)

If you're only getting the Marshmallow deck you can currently use the code: campfire which gets you $5 off the deck ($1 more than 10%) this is a special discount I created for my mailing list, it only works on the shop (not on Etsy) and expires Sunday.

Regarding shipping: Marshmallow Marseille ships from the US, so after deck production time (which is 3-5 days) shipping is quick, everywhere else depends on your local post, I'm based in Mexico and the postal system here is appalling (usually a month or more) but most places are okay and you'll receive the deck within a couple weeks. (5 days in the US)

Thank you all again it made my day to find this thread! Wishing you a magical new moon.

JylliM

Awww! So lovely to find this thread! I'm the creator of this deck (my brother is the talented illustrator) thank you everyone for the nice comments.

I've gone ahead and made a special coupon for all of you: aeclectic which you can use on the shop or Etsy to get 10% off any purchase (only excludes Linen and Mini Lenormand decks) and will work for the next couple weeks ;)

If you're only getting the Marshmallow deck you can currently use the code: campfire which gets you $5 off the deck ($1 more than 10%) this is a special discount I created for my mailing list, it only works on the shop (not on Etsy) and expires Sunday.

Regarding shipping: Marshmallow Marseille ships from the US, so after deck production time (which is 3-5 days) shipping is quick, everywhere else depends on your local post, I'm based in Mexico and the postal system here is appalling (usually a month or more) but most places are okay and you'll receive the deck within a couple weeks. (5 days in the US)

Thank you all again it made my day to find this thread! Wishing you a magical new moon.

Thankyou! Now I'm tempted to go back and order more decks! :party:

gregory

Why do I always buy decks right before a coupon shows up here. :D

garmonbozia

I just ordered this and the two Lenormands.
I wish the card size was larger, but I am still really looking forward to this one.

Le Fanu

I love this deck - it's absolutely exquisite. But I just won't run the risk anymore of Customs charges. I am - at last - getting stronger and just saying NO! Coupon or no coupon. What's a coupon when you pay 50 euros to the postman?

martykens

For those of you that ordered or pre-ordered: Has anyone received their order or a shipping notification yet?