Bohemian Cat Tarot

Freddie

I think Freddie meant he got his DECK. I was one of the early preorderes, so I hope I am a December person - that was what we were told was likely when we paid :(

I recieved the deck. I haven't opened it yet as I am waiting for a special time. The box looks good enough to eat... I think I ordered mine the first day it was announced on the website. Christmas post is so slow so maybe this is why they haven't all arrived yet.

Freddie

MoonGypsy

Freddie, did you order just the deck or the whole bundle?

Freddie

Freddie, did you order just the deck or the whole bundle?

Hi,

I ordered just the regular size deck as I am not rich like some people here lol....

Freddie

GryffinSong

Hi,

I ordered just the regular size deck as I am not rich like some people here lol....

Freddie

Since they had to find a different printer for the mini, I expect that those of us with the bundle will have to wait awhile.

gregory

Since they had to find a different printer for the mini, I expect that those of us with the bundle will have to wait awhile.

Oh bleep.

The bundle cost much the same as the single deck, as far as I recall - but it was so long ago.... and who's rich, Freddie ? NOT me, that's for sure. This is the only area where I spend anything so you'd notice - and I am on a small pension these days. Sorry; occasionally I feel a need to reiterate this, as people seem to think my collection means I am a millionaire. That is only the case if I SELL it. :D I used to buy a couple of decks a month, at least. No more.

Freddie

Oh bleep.

The bundle cost much the same as the single deck, as far as I recall - but it was so long ago.... and who's rich, Freddie ? NOT me, that's for sure. This is the only area where I spend anything so you'd notice - and I am on a small pension these days. Sorry; occasionally I feel a need to reiterate this, as people seem to think my collection means I am a millionaire. That is only the case if I SELL it. :D I used to buy a couple of decks a month, at least. No more.

Hi Gregory,

I was only poking fun at all of us in general as we all would like more money to spend on Tarot. I wasn't trying to single you out, so sorry if it came across like that. I could barely afford to buy the deck and I am still pining for the '10 of Pentacles' bag and the Baba studio graphic novel cat books so I can more than relate to what you are saying.

Let's all hope next year is better in the finance department.

Freddie

gregory

Hi Gregory,

I was only poking fun at all of us in general as we all would like more money to spend on Tarot. I wasn't trying to single you out, so sorry if it came across like that.
I know :* I just feel the need to remind people from time to time... }) That little lot HAS taken me 35+ years to put together !

Nerys

I'm another one who preordered very early, back in August or September, whenever it was, and according to Canada Post my deck is sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick it up! :D But I too only ordered the regular-sized one, not the bundle. Very excited!

GryffinSong

I look forward to hearing how y'all like this edition. How's the cardstock compare? Do you prefer the new images over the old? And so on. I know this will be much different than my first edition. I'm wondering if I will like it enough that I can sell my first. If I do, I'll really miss those floral borders.

a_shikhs

Im waiting for my bundle too. I would love to have before Christmas though. (*fingers crossed*) :p