The Book of Shadows Tarot

RiccardoLS

The suit of Air
(small excerpt from the book)
Throughout human history, many people have sought the direction and guidance from a source outside themselves. This source has had many names: God, Goddess, Oracle, Great Spirit, or simply the Universe. And just as our Great God and Great Goddess have numerous names and aspects, so there are many ways to connect with the Divine. At its heart, divination is just that: connection with the Divine. Because the suit of Air is traditionally associated with communication, ways of thinking, and truth, the cards in this suit explore various ways we communicate with our Divine.

2 of Air
Life is complicated. Many times answers are not simple and situations are not black and white. In order to find the truth of the matter, we plumb the layers and convulsions, looking for patterns, trying to find the path in the woods. However, there are times when things are not complicated. Sometimes the answer is simply “yes” or “no.”

Attachments

• 02 Air BOS_I.jpg
    02 Air BOS_I.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 270

Essjay

Thanks for a peek at these gorgeous cards, Ric.

Love, so very much, the Queen of Swords, the World plus the one you've just shown with the pendulum :D

Tarot Fairy

Life is complicated. Many times answers are not simple and situations are not black and white. In order to find the truth of the matter, we plumb the layers and convulsions, looking for patterns, trying to find the path in the woods. However, there are times when things are not complicated. Sometimes the answer is simply “yes” or “no.”

Wow, love the image of the two of swords (and the Queen of Swords!)

Carla

Ooh, all the cards I have seen so far are lovely, and I think it's really cool that there will be sylphs, undines, gnomes and salamanders as pips. I'm looking forward to these decks! :D

MysticalMoose

Well, I've been away from here for a while but came back to see this and WOOOO I like! I saw the 2 pics on the FB page and that drew me back here to see if there was any mention as I fell in love with those 2 images...:) - This is DEFINITELY going on my MUST HAVE list I Love the 2 of Swords :) Looks like being a good deck, from what I've seen so far I can imagine using this deck already, especially as there will be no multilingual titles! Yay! :grin:

vee

Oooh, that's lovely! Thank you so much. :D Psyched about this deck.

Eyebright

I love that 2 of swords depiction!

Little Hare

Bring on the air brushed babes! :D Thanks for posting the images Ric <3

x

ghost271

Im all over this on release day !

DaughterOfDanu

Super interested in this deck.

I haven't really found a Pagan deck that matches what I'd want in one but so far this is the closest match!