Which deck speaks loud and clear to you? :)

kellyshay

Im in search of a new deck. Wanting some recommendation of a deck that gives a clear answer...I'm not into symbolism and astrology..
Thank you :)

mahafrins

Im in search of a new deck. Wanting some recommendation of a deck that gives a clear answer...I'm not into symbolism and astrology..
Thank you :)

I dont have this one but deviate moon does.

My RWS and Gilded is equally good.

Kgirl

I second Sulis here. The Wild Unknown is extraordinary.

Aeric

A Tarot deck without symbolism? That's pretty tough. The whole point of Tarot is to express ideas through images. Almost everything is a symbol with a deeper meaning than its graphics.

Your best bet is probably to use a common deck of playing cards with a list of keywords. It doesn't get much simpler than that. Your interpretations are based more around how words fit together, with fewer symbols on the cards compared to an actual Tarot deck. Some people have a lot of success with playing card divination.

DaisyDragonfly

So Tarot decks whose pictures make a storyboard kind of narrative?

I second the Wild Unknown.

Other than that: Cat's Eye Tarot, Victorian Romantic. Like comic strips. Oh, and oddly enough, the Tarot de Marseilles decks. Just a different kind of comic strip.

Wil_Mac

The International Icon Tarot is great for minimal symbols in the tarot:International Icon Tarot
http://amzn.com/0972878815. It also features in "The Tarot Stripped Bare" instructional movie....

kalliope

I fourth(?) The Wild Unknown, but with a caveat: I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "clear answers," but you may find some of the imagery in this deck very unfamiliar. It's not a RWS clone with the common scenes. But the art is incredibly evocative and begs to be read in its own way. It's an amazing deck.

The International Icon Tarot is great for minimal symbols in the tarot:International Icon Tarot.

I also heartily second the International Icon.

Le Fanu

How long is a piece of string? I always find these requests impossible.

Name a book that I'll find easy to follow. Name a painting with colours I'll like.

I mean, in answer to the question a deck(s) that speaks loud and clear to me, I'd say the Victorian Romantic, the Wild Unknown, The Bohemian Gothic, the Illuminati. But these responses are probably meaningless in the context of someone else'e reading style and tastes.

HuskyChariot

I completely agree with Le Fanu, however, to answer your question, the decks that speak clearly to me lately are the Wild Unknown and surprisingly, the Sirian Starseed. I also think this may change over time. It takes some trial and error, some meditation and some trust in order to have a deck just speak, imho.