Your top divination decks?

karen0205

I like the Psycards and the Bohemian Cats, 2nd edition

shadowdancer

Ones I fall back on time and time again:

Granny Jones
Deirdre of the Sorrows
Bright Idea.

Fit every reading scenario / question perfectly. Other decks come into play regularly, but these are the ones I have never had disappear out of my list of top 5

My fav though? Patchwork deck made from cards across my collection, using fav cards to make my personal definitive deck of favourites. (Appropriate permissions for use made). Very personal and perhaps says a lot about my style of reading, tastes etc.
Closely followed by the Zombies. Heck I really have grown fond of those dudes. They bring out the dark humour in me for sure, but still pack a punch as a serious deck.

Thoughtful

All the decks l have, which are few now, l will read with and they serve me well. But the ones l use more are....

1JJ Swiss - my faithful old friend, never lets me down
The Golden - rich and meaningful, can be a bit aloof at times, when l am not paying attention!
Tarot of The Pagan Cats - warm, loving and accurate.
DruidCraft Tarot - uncannily spot on

The two outside my own belief system are Pagan Cats and DruidCraft but nevertheless give wonderful readings.

BeyondtheVeil

My top divination tarot decks

I don't know if I would say that are completely out of my belief system, but I don't know much about it either. :D

DruidCraft, Anna K, Hanson-Roberts, Minute Tarot, Pocket sized Universal Waite.

I just received and hoping these will be great... Tarot of Cloisters, Tarot of the Hidden Realm, and Spiral Tarot. I haven't gotten to do any readings with them yet, but the decks are BEAUTIFUL!! :heart: I was just looking through the pictures of Tarot of the Hidden Realm and I automatically, without thought, did a reading for the person sitting next to me. :laugh: They said it was accurate and kind of creeping that I got that. I honestly wasn't even thinking about anything. I was just "really into" the cards and the intuition just came right over me. I'm thinking that is going to be a super reading deck. :thumbsup:

For personal readings...

The Mythic Tarot, Sacred Rose {Blunt, but accurate :D}, Universal Waite, Hanson-Roberts,

I may have those three added to one or both of my categories soon. I hope so because they are gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Padma

All decks do. I love every deck I have. But here are my top 6 decks, in ascending order, 6 being the wickedest and truest:

1) Lenormand oracle (freaky true, but hard to discern message sometimes)

2) John Holland Psychic tarot (always bang on)

3) Pagan Cats (cuddly)

4) Deck of the Bastard (odd and interesting)

5) Prague (scary and cutting)

6) Daniloff (always precise and on target, specially for intuitive readings)

Sulis

Wild Unknown,
CBD Tarot de Marseilles,
Hoi Polloi Tarot.