Which RWS ?............

Margo9023

Hi LRichard! Thank you! I was searching for the 1987 Albano Tarot today and I think it is out of print? I think I might have to find a used deck. This is really helpful because I noticed the newer Albano was different - hope I can find this Taro deck.
Luv & Peace,
Margo

Margo9023

Hi Kristincali! I think I seen that YouTube video but it was last year and I forgot all about it. I'll have to look for that video. Thanks for the reminder. Thank you.
Luv and Peace,
Margo

Margo9023

TDM is Tarot de Marseilles. It's not a RWS, GD style. It is the old established European style with generally agreed upon images. There are a few style variants. Non illustrated pips.

Check some out here; http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/marseilles.shtml

After a few years of neglect on Tarot studies I began again with a very modern pack, (Place) but as my interest branched out I quickly found the TDM, (again) & have fixed on exclusively since.

There is much variation here & much to be learned about origins.

Inconnu hi! And thank you I will look at them.
Luv and Peace, Margo

Richard

Hi LRichard! Thank you! I was searching for the 1987 Albano Tarot today and I think it is out of print? I think I might have to find a used deck. This is really helpful because I noticed the newer Albano was different - hope I can find this Taro deck.
Luv & Peace,
Margo
The 1987 Albano is out of print, but it appears on eBay now and then at very reasonable prices. I've never had a problem with the top rated sellers.

Margo9023

Hi LRichard - I will try that. I will have to keep an eye out. :)