Five of pentacles in Stretch Tarot

Michellehihi

Tonight I spent the evening reflecting on the 5 of pentacles, particularly in the Stretch Tarot.

I can see that the young mother on the card seems worried, and the term "worry" appears on top of the card. This is in line with the Thoth 5 of disks.

What I don't understand is that on one of the pentacles, there is the symbol of Satan, with the words "Samael-Lilith" on it. Why does this symbol appear on the 5 of pentacles? Do they refer to this poor young mother? I also thought that it may mean that her baby is not simply sleeping, but he is dead, killed by Lilith, but maybe I am going too far.

What are your opinions?

Michellehihi

An update: yesterday I wrote to the creator of this deck, and he replied me!
Anyone wants to know what he told me?

DDwarks

Me me me!

Michellehihi

Me me me!

Good morning my dear!
Well, I was a little bit disappointed because he said that he just wanted to emphasize the hardship the woman is facing...
Well...
This made me think a lot....Do I go too far in my interpretations of cards? I was there for 2 hours, journaling about the card, looking in dictionaries and encyclopedias about the myth of Lilith and Samael, even going back to read the Genesis in the Bible...

DDwarks

Im sorry Michelle but i had to laugh! You poor thing!

Well if its that simple according to the author, my take would be that worrying keeps you chained up, mentally restricted and a victim of "Satan's games".

Have you heard of the expression "leaving it up to God"? Here it would be "leaving it up to Satan".

Worrying is pointless. It takes you nowhere healthy.
Not worrying however or leaving it up to God opens up the proper channels for resolution.

Michellehihi

Im sorry Michelle but i had to laugh! You poor thing!

Well if its that simple according to the author, my take would be that worrying keeps you chained up, mentally restricted and a victim of "Satan's games".

Have you heard of the expression "leaving it up to God"? Here it would be "leaving it up to Satan".

Worrying is pointless. It takes you nowhere healthy.
Not worrying however or leaving it up to God opens up the proper channels for resolution.

Ha! Now this makes me think even more!!
Time to have a walk in nature...

gregory

Have an image :)

Attachments

• 5 pents.jpg
    5 pents.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 159